Chapter 5

Sam's pov-

As Steve, Natasha, and I were walking to our lockers, for our next class, Steve spoke up, " Hey Sam, I'm sorry about what happened back there at lunch... Bucky doesn't usually act like this" Natasha scoffed, "sure he does" then she turned to me and said, "Bucky's always an asshole, he thinks he's so laid back - his middle name is literally Buchanan" Natasha and I ended up laughing at that and Steve ended up explaining to us how it's not cool to make fun of other people's middle name - which made us laugh even more. Finally I said, "It's cool, Steve. It wasn't your fault". Steve sighed then said, " I guess so..". " What class do you have next, pretty boy?" Natasha asked. "Uhh" I pulled out my schedule then said, "..history of the universe with... Mr. Strange". "Yes! Ha in your face Nat, I get next class with 'pretty boy' ", Steve said out loud, which caused people to look over at us, which led to Steve hiding his face in embarrassment and Natasha and I to once again laugh.

" Oh please, Stevie, you're gonna need pretty boy for next class before you embarrass yourself more in front of Tony." Natasha said, then smirked when she saw Steve blush. "Who's Tony?" I asked. "No o-" "just this boy that Steve has the biggest crush on" Natasha said, interrupting Steve while he was trying to talk, smirking. "Oh shut up, you have the biggest crush on Sharon". Steve and Natasha kept arguing about who likes who as I just stared at them, shocked. Natasha looked at me then said, "Oh Steve's bi and I'm lesbian" a smile started making its way up to my lips as now I just don't have two friends but I have two friends who are a part of the lgbtq community as I am. "What?" Steve said, looking at me confused, worry evidence on his face. "Nothing, I'm gay" I said as I chuckled. Natasha and Steve both broke into big smiles as they stared at me. "Pretty boy, you just got ten times prettier" Natasha said as she chuckled. "Oh shut up", I said, still smiling. 

Steve then grabbed my arm, "bye Nat, wouldn't want to be late for class, right Sam?" I looked back at Natasha and said, "yeah, sorry Tasha. I'll see you after class, yeah?" Natasha rolled her eyes but smiled at the nickname, "you better Wilson", she said as she turned around walking to her next class. "You'll be sitting with me alright?" I looked up at Steve, "sure", I said. But he kept talking," because Tony also sits at my table and there's an extra chair there. Oh and Bucky also sits with us..His friends Joseph and Nick are like three tables away so he sometimes goes and sits with them and it leaves Tony and I alone.. I don't know if I should thank him for it or be mad about it. Can you believe that Tony actually talks to me? Once we-" I cut him off, "Steveee" I groaned. He looked up at me, "Oh my bad Sam, I talk a lot when I'm nervous..." I chuckled, "no worries man. Why don't you lead the way to Mr. Stranges' class" Steve started walking faster which made me walk faster since he still had a hold of my arm. "Shit shit shit we're going to be late".

Indeed we were late. Steve opened the door with so much force - which was so unnecessary - and caused the whole class to look up from their work. Steves' face turned red "uhh..um.." Steve tried to talk but was too embarrassed. My eyes scanned the room until it was met by a pair of blue ones. Isn't that Bucky? He looked kind of frozen for some reason until someone next to him - which I assume is Tony - started laughing at Steve. Bucky then broke eye contact and looked down. Weird. I looked back at Steve who was trying to explain to Mr. Strange why we were late. I heard him say how he was checking my schedule and trying to show me to this class and how it ended up with us being late. It wasn't really a lie so it was and should be believable. Mr. Strange then said I could sit down with Steve.

The table was filled with so much tension, with Tony trying to talk to Steve but Steve kept being and saying awkward things and with what happened between Bucky and I at lunch. Bucky seemed distracted most times, hmm maybe something happened to him? There are times where Bucky and I would make eye contact and by how awkward Steve was being, we'll look away from one another. His eyes are really pretty, in fact all of him is pretty. That doesn't mean I don't think of him any less of an asshole though. Who the hell forgets a name like Sam? I looked up at him only to find out he was already staring at me. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing...I-..just wanted to apologize I guess..what I said back there was..rude" He said as he looked away. I was just about to reply when Steve interrupted me, " aww Buck, you said sorry?" Bucky looked at Steve and he rolled his eyes, "yes? It wasn't so hard to" Bucky grumbled. Steve looked hurt but then said "yeah but you rarely apologize to people, shit you rarely apologize to me" Bucky once again rolled his eyes, "that's not true". "Uhh yes it is", Steve said. Tony and I sat awkwardly watching the two of them argue about the stupidest shit ever. "In fact Bucky, you haven't been hanging out with us anymore! What's up with you?" Steve said in the middle of their argument. "What's up with me? Me? What's up with you?!" Bucky said, sounding mad. "Wh-" "Samuel here's your packet of the things we'll be working on in this class", Mr. Strange interrupted their argument and I couldn't be happier, even Tony looks comfortable now.

"Thanks", I murmured. Looking at Steve then at Bucky. Bucky rolled his eyes for the hundredth time then went back to his work. "Natasha's been hanging out with you, Sam, a lot", Tony said after a while, trying to start a conversation. "That's very true, she even calls him pretty boy," Steve said. "Ohh is the new kid turning Natasha straight?" Tony said as he and Steve started laughing. Bucky looked up from his work when he heard what Tony said, then he looked at Sam, then got up from his chair and went to sit with Joseph and Nick. Jeez what's up with him. "Oh please, maybe she just likes me better than she likes Steve" I said as Tony started laughing again. " I can clearly see that, but don't worry Stevie, I like you" Tony winked at Steve as he went back to work.

Steve then turned to me, his face really red and I started laughing. Oh Tony definitely likes Steve for real.

A/N

Chapter 5 done <33

Just wanted to say how grateful I am to the readers who actually read this book, so thank you =)

I got on a jet ski yesterday, have you ever been on one??

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3