4| Q U A T T R O

LYDIA'S POV

I woke up early in the morning, around nine. Might not seem early for others, but for me, that's way too early. I've always hated mornings. I was feeling kind of off. It was just another day of spending some quality time with myself. Being thirteen, living in an empty house and got no idea where the hell you are wasn't so sweet for my teen age years.

I bragged myself out of bed, feeling the cold floor with my bare foot. I pushed myself up before falling back on the bed, feeling the silk bed sheet hit my back. I let out a loud groan, pulling all strength in my body and getting back up.

I went downstairs, heading towards the kitchen starting off by breakfast. I didn't feel like cooking something so I just grabbed some cereal, now for the milk part. I lifted my head up, wishing I can go back to sleep. I walked lazily to the fridge, opening it gradually and got milk.

I stood in front of the kitchen counter, eating my lovely bowl of cereal with a empty mind. So now my thoughts leave when I'm bored. I let out a breath caused by boredom, making both of my upper and lower lip rub into each other, making a weird noise. I chuckled softly and went back to my cereal.

After I finished eating, I washed my bowl along with the spoon I ate with. I walked over the fridge for the second time, taking out vanilla flavored ice cream. I rushed to my bedroom, leaving the fridge to close on its own. I walked in my room, it wasn't much. The walls are a shade between beige and off white, black curtains and a dark brown wooden bed. I turned on the air condition and laid on my bed, wearing some comfortable sweatpants and a oversized white fluffy hoodie. I got up, grabbing my favorite blanket from the white dresser next to my bed and hopped on my bed, turning on the TV. I loved making the room cold and cover myself with a blanket.

Not an hour later, I got bored of this TV show pretty easily. I tried to reach the remote controller, hopefully to find something more interesting. While doing some acrobatics to reach the remote controller, I accidentally poured some ice cream on my hoodie, how nice right.

I got up from the cold hard floor, walking to my closet to pick something else to change. My closet didn't have that much colored clothes, I wasn't the girly type after all. Since as much as I can remember, I have always been interested in football, kickboxing, even underground fighting. I would switch channels and watch WWE. I always felt like I am a different person from who I'm supposed to be, it's like I'm supposed to be another version of myself, but I'm not.

A big part of my life just disappear, it ran away along with my memory. I always wished to remember, like the other kids in my school, but life got to be as it is. It has to be hard, it has to put you through tests, make you fall down to get back up, it's too much work for fucks sake.

Why can't it just be life, a simple living where everyone is happy. Or for me at least, to remember an inch from my past like normal human beings. All I'm left with are dreams, of unknown people I can't recognize. I get these dreams, something like visons. They're filled with people, with different faces each time, yet the same voice.

It used to scare me when I was younger. I learned to get used to it and deal with the fact that this is my life and how my mind goes when I'm unconscious, drowning in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up on the coach, the floor, the garden, places I didn't fall slept in, yet somehow I found myself there. My mind is always a mess, confused, and mostly useless.