32| T R E N T A-D U E

ALESSANDRO'S POV

Dead.

I feel like I'm dead. I woke up with the worst headache, making my whole body shake. I couldn't open my eyes out of the sharp feeling of death running through my body. It was like my body was getting heavier and heavier by the second so I couldn't stand up. However, the second one half-open eye glanced at the clock my body shot up. It was six in the damn evening and if no one woke me up, it means everyone is sleeping like old ass cows.

Due to my sudden movement, my body couldn't take it and I got knocked out on the bed. This time, I tried to get up slowly. My eyes kept creating back dots, it was entertaining honestly. Yeah I'm going crazy.

After a lot of struggling on something I do on a daily basis, I finally made it to the bathroom. Alessandro is in need of a long cold shower and that's what he's getting. My head told me as I followed its order, you don't want to mess with my mind even I wouldn't mess with my own self.

Ignoring anything my body asked for, I was in desperate need of a cold shower. My body was already relaxed to the max so I needed something to bring my body parts together again and a cold shower would gladly fix that. Thank you lord for making me able to shower.

I think the 'I'm going crazy' sentence is getting way too serious. I stepped in the shower, turning the water all the way up. I froze storm cold as I shivered from the ice I was showering with but eventually I got used to it. Never mind. I groaned and started screaming at the water that kept getting colder and colder. How did that even happen. How could a damn liquid that I drink and go down my body is freezing my ass.

My hard time in the shower was actually quite enjoyable if you ask me but not for my poor ass. I didn't just wrap one towel around my lower body, I grabbed three. One around my waist, the other one drying my shoulder and torso along with one that's been thrown on my hair. I walked out of the bathroom looking like a ghost. If anyone got into this room and saw me, they would run away.

As if I predicted the future, I heard a knock on my door. One of the female maids walked in, she was about to speak when something stopped her. The second her eyes landed on my many towel figures, she started screaming. And before I could even take another breath, she started throwing things at me.

I dodged each one of them, sometimes I caught them in my hand. I tried to approach her just so I could show her it's me but then she ran out of the room.

I slapped my forehead at my dumb self, I could have removed the towel around my head. I sighed and turned around to go get ready when I heard the same woman scream my name around the house. I can't even get dressed.

I rushed down the stairs after removing the towel off my head. The thing is, I didn't even know her name. Leaving me with no choice, I yelled 'SERVANT' loudly. Maybe a little bit too loud. She screamed again at my loud call. If this woman screams one more time "SHUT UP" I got cut off by Kira walking down the stairs.

"What the hell is your problem" asked a very upset Kira. She always hated loud noises which explain why she never really torture people. She simply kills them without any screaming to annoy her peaceful mind.

The maid stood shaking in front of Kira, trying her best to talk. What is wrong with this young lady, it's not that big of a deal. So what if I am a ghost?