10| D I E C I

ALESSANDRO'S POV

We followed Venom into the living room. I saw Dante and Emilion from the side of my eyes, amusement all over their faces, guess they liked the house as well.

Venom kept leading the way until the four of us stood in front of a black door, she opened it, revealing stairs that led underground. After a lot of stairs we finally stood on the ground, following Venom into a long, huge hallway. The walls were gray, crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. There weren't any speakers attached to the walls yet the same soft music was playing in the background. We kept walking for less than five minutes, arriving in front of another door, this time it was a silver door. She pushed it open, allowing us to get in. There were small rooms at both sides, each locked with slam locks. The doors represented prison cell doors, just a cleaner version. This place was confusing, how could she have all of this underground, the distance of the upper house wasn't enough to have that much space underground.

Last door we reached, she twisted the knob, holding the door for us to go in. I walked in first, followed by the two of them. Emilion walked past her slowly, staring deeply into her eyes. I know he doesn't trust her. Neither do I, but if she wanted to kill us, she would have done it a while ago.

I let my eyes travel around the room, it was an office. A dark wooden desk placed in the middle of the room, a library on the right and a dark wooden closet on the left. There was only one window in the room which showed a black room in the back, explaining the side door next to the library. She sat down on her chair, raising a hand for us to take seats as well. Dante and Emiliom sat on a gray couch. While I sat on a black leather armchair.

We stayed quit for a while, she was going through her laptop, doing god knows what. We watched her writing, signing off papers, throwing some of them in the garbage. Should I start. I glanced over at Dante, nodding at whatever I was thinking. "Ms Antonio, we would like to inform you that we didn't come here to disturb your privacy or harm you in any way. I'm sure you are aware of the amount of deaths you caused my men along with millions of people around the world. We would appreciate it if you told us what were your intentions. I know we sent them to find you, but what made you so sure we wanted to kill you. What if we wanted to make a deal, peace between each side. If that was a way of rejection, then give us an explanation on leaving the address to your own house, leading us to where we're right now" I kept my eyes on her until she slowly lifted her head up and looked at me passionately. I focused my gaze on her light hazel eyes, hating myself for missing this.

She just kept looking at me, without any words, which caused more confusion yet again. "What if she's deaf?" I watch her full lips form into a smirk in response to Emilion's comment.

She stood from her seat walking toward the door we walked in a few minutes ago. I stood up at her sudden movement, followed by Dante and Emilion. We walked back all the way we came from, reaching the stairs, back to the first floor's living room. Right before we stepped anywhere closer, she raised a hand, stopping us from getting any closer. She kept walking, reaching a specific place. She raised a hand, pointing her index finger to the ceiling, moving it in a circle. Her eyes landed back on us, with a nod for us to continue walking. "What the fuck was that?" Whispered a confused Emilion, yet loud enough for her to hear him. She slowly turned her body towards our direction and walked past us. The three of us stood there, watching her in confuse. She reached the place she was standing at a second ago. For the second time pointing and moving her index finger to the ceiling. She grabbed a book from the small library on her right and threw it where we stood before. Bullets flew in the area, out of everywhere. Fire coming out of the walls, along with thrown knives. We watched the book burn and get destroyed, turning into dust in a matter of a second. She looked back at us, smirking yet again. She knew, she knew how much power she held.