25| V E N T I-C I N Q U E

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I opened my eyes faster than lightning, to motherfucking Armando shaking my shoulders like his life depends on it. Despite the love and care I have for him, he will always be the same annoying piece of shit he is. "Good morning fucker" Was all I said before I got pulled into a brotherly hug. "Let's go downstairs, get out of bed you lazy fuck" I groaned and stood up, walking downstairs together with him by my side.

God I'm not used to getting woken up by a caveman. I usually either wake up to an annoying ass alarm or sunlight, sometimes don't sleep at all. It really depends.

I took a turn after the second hallway, leaving a confused Armando follow behind with a 'where the fuck is he going' face. I reached the third door down and knocked on Venom's door and continued walking down with him. "I'll explain there."

We turned left and walked into the kitchen.
Armando had already made breakfast for himself, and himself only, little shit. I started making breakfast while talking, I told him who was in that room. "So how did you meet her" I placed Panini on the table and started "My dad wanted her dead for so long but he was never able to catch her, not even get anywhere close to her. She has her own ways, her work is incredible honestly it amazes me everyday. She's been one of our biggest targets for so long. She would let me get close to an edge just to back away and leave me on a dead end. It was frustrating, all hopeful and then fucked up. Until one day, Emilion and Dante came in with her. I couldn't believe what just had happened, however something told me to let her go and that's what I did. I don't know and don't ask my why, I just let her go. Later on, like about ten minutes later, she blew one of my warehouses. It basically leads to other things but most important right now is you could say we're something like  partners"

I placed fried eggs on the table along with Fontina cheese and mayonnaise "Oh so it's like enemies to lovers" I don't have the patient for this. "We're not lovers Armando for the love of god, shut your big ass mouth before I shove this fork down your throat"

He threw his hands up in defeat "calm down jeez, I was just saying" I placed down Almond biscottis, it's a kind of semi-sweet cookie. Following with fruits, bread that is usually eaten with butter and jam, croissants, different kinds of coffees and most importantly, apple juice. Casual Italian breakfast.

Armando grabbed a croissant and took a bite, eyeing me curiously. "What status do you intend on keeping with her" The way he's looking at me makes me want to shoot his brains out. "Allies. Partners." I threw an Almond biscotti in my mouth. And thankfully, he didn't ask any more questions.

We were both talking about how life has been going since we separated apart, downfalls, defeat and victory. Everything. I felt genuinely happy. After all of the frustration the past nights, all the rolling side to side without any sort of solution. I felt happy. Joy is sometimes a blessing, but it is often a conquest. Our magic moment helps us to change and sends us off in search of our dreams. Yes, we are going to suffer, we will have difficult times, and we will experience many disappointments, but all of this is transitory and leaves no permanent mark. And one day we'll look back with pride and faith at the journey we have taken.

Armando was one of the few people that never let me down or hang on. He always stood by my side no matter the consequences. He didn't care about anything when it came to me. That's what brothers are for.

Our attention was drawn at the sight of half-asleep irritated Venom, who just grabbed breakfast and went back upstairs to her room. The idiot in front of me laughed "She hates you" No need for a reminder. I left a low chuckle with a "I know"