36| T R E N T A-S E I

ALESSANDRO'S POV

The lovely sound of my alarm rang into the whole room as if life depends on it.

I groaned in a slight headache reaching the back of my head before I sat straight on the bed. As I opened my eyes, there were some dark brown lines blocking my vision. It took me a few seconds to realize it was my hair, don't even blame me, nothing makes sense when you first wake up even if the whole world is spinning you still wouldn't know what the absolute hell is happening.

Dear lord why am I thinking deep first thing in the morning. I sighed at myself and my mind which never got tired from these thoughts. I trumbled my way towards the bathroom, thankfully without falling. One glance into the mirror and I couldn't recognize my face. My hair was messy on a whole other level.

It's seven in the morning, I'm not brushing my hair this early. Wait, is it seven?

I walked out of the bathroom to check the clock and hopefully fulfill my wish to know what time it is. My eyebrows raised as my sight landed on the clock hanging on the wall. It's ten in the generous morning.

I'm still not brushing my hair.

After struggling to finish my morning routine along with leaving my hair as it was, I started making my way out of the room. Yesterday I had to drop off each one of them individually somewhere completely different from the other. It was tiring if you ask me but in the end we need to send the damn invitation to the ball. I was planning to send my men and then I remembered when I once did and they got killed. These people really think they're threatening them when their only wish is to send the message.

Speaking of the ball and invitations, Dante finally had the balls to ask Julia to be his date which is surprising if you ask me. Dante sucks at communication, like actually sucked so coming out from him sure is an upgrade which is something he needs.

Adriano is going with Lilianna which he had to beg for, yes they're married but Lilianna likes effort no matter what. Lilianna is one of the most amazing women I've ever seen, she's so unique I don't even know how someone like her ended up with Adriano.

Adriano was the type of a man whore, he would get drunk and have sex each night after another until someone caught his eyes for once. At the time Lilianna was in a toxic relationship, her ex boyfriend would force her to do things she didn't want however, sometimes she got hold of it yet sometimes she couldn't. I remember when Adriano sent me the address and I knew right away it was time to kill.

Whenever we send each other a name, an address or even a random ass number we know it's going down with no one left alive. Working beside him is like glue sticking into its paper, the guy watches my moves and follows smoothly as I make each step. You would be turning around to kill someone and he's already there helping, but he knows where to stop because Alessandro likes to have some fun as well. Maybe a lot of fun.

We went to his apartment where Lilianna was forced to live and we started beating the hell out of him. And lastly, Adriano handed Lilianna a gun. He knew deep down she wouldn't do it, however in the end it's her call. For some reason Adriano had a lot of respect towards her, he kills like an animal without looking. He only takes orders from me and no one else, even when his father asks him to calm down or to rethink a situation he never listen.