17| D I C I A S S E T T E

ALESSANDRO'S POV
[one of our favorites]

I rushed out of the house without even thinking. My whole body was tense, filled with worry. I didn't even get the time to do anything, I ran back to my garage, taking the closest car. I drove the fastest I could, passing the speed limit. It's Emilion for God's sake, he's my best friend. He's the one who would light up anything at its darkest time.

I swear on my life, the people who did this, are marked dead. I pushed harder on the gas brake. At this point, I let my anger take the best of me. These past days have been all about betrayal, Julia getting shot. I hated this, it made me feel like I'm not the person I'm supposed to be. I am supposed to protect these people with my life. They trusted me with their lives and here we are both of them getting into some bullshit.

I am a protector, I am the one who take care of these people. I can't sit down and watch my loved ones go through shit, no matter who caused it or for what fucking reason, they're all going to wish they never fucked with me or anyone that stood by my side.

I arrived at the house, getting out of the car. I didn't lock the car, I didn't do anything. All I am about to do is check on Emilion and go kill these bastards. I ran upstairs where he was. I pushed the door open, Emilion was laying on the bed, surrounded by Dante, Julia, Lydia and Lia by his sides. My whole face dropped to the floor, this was painful.

Seeing him in this condition, none of us thought he would one day make my heart ache. He lifted his eyes from Dante to mine. I stepped closer to him, revealing all the bruises all over his body. His arm was covered in cuts, dry blood. Blood falling from his hair, to his jaw. I shut my eyes for a second, looking down. My anger, I can't show it, here.

I rushed out of the room. If I stay there one more minute, I will kill someone in there. When I let anger take control over my thoughts, body and actions, it is not Alessandro anymore. It's this heartless human being, a killing machine. I do anything, kill anyone to feed my anger. If I stayed in that room like this, I would have killed one of the three girls in there.

I found myself underground, safety room. I pushed the door open, grabbing a hug a bag from the closet, filling it with half the weapons in the room, knives, bullets, draggers, bombs, any weapon to attend great, painful torture. I packed everything, zipping the bag closed. I rushed out of the room, getting back to my car. I drove off immediately, since I left the keys in the ignition, leaving the car on. I drove back to my house in less than five minutes. I walked in the garage, opening the back door of my Lamborghini Veneno, throwing the bag in. I walked in the house, heading my way upstairs to change these clothes. I reached my room, changing in a matter of seconds to all black. I took off my watch, and slid on normal shoes. I opened my night stand, grabbing my favorite 500 S&W Magnum. I rushed out of the room, passing by Venom's room before going downstairs. She could be helpful but there was no time to tell a story.

I got back to my car, starting the engine. I drove off my house, leaving the guards to close the gates behind me. My mind was full of thoughts, not regret or guilt. Right now it was painful, sinful ways to kill these motherfuckers. I let a smile form on my face at the thought of killing them on my own, with my bare hands.

I know Emilion would have enjoyed doin it as well, but I wasn't going to let these pussies take another breath after what they did. I knew damn well who it was, remember Roberto's partner. He's trying to play a little game and I'm so fucking up for it.