57| C I N Q U A N T A-S E T T E

AKILA'S POV

I took the helmet off my head and set it on the motorcycle. I shoved the keys into my pocket and started walking towards the gates.

I stood on the doorstep, pressing my hand on the handprint lock. It recognized my lines and asked for the password. I typed it in and waited for the doors to unlock. After a second, the door clicked and swung open.

I went through this process eight more times and finally got into my warehouse. Money splattered, spread all over the floor, blocks of gold on top of each other in the corners. I stepped away from them and headed straight to the wooden door in the middle of the room.

I unlocked it and twisted the knob open, four walls filled with weapons, guns and lives hung on each row in seize. On the very left, there was a long armoire where I kept a huge amount of black bags, the ones I will be using today.

But the room didn't end. At the same angle of the door I just got through, there is another door across it. I unlocked and opened that one as well and there was another one, it's almost endless.

This is my one and only warehouse for weapons and guns. This is where I keep all my beautiful and dangerous equipment. The last time I counted, there were a total of thirty something rooms. I don't know, honestly I've lost count a long time ago. And this is how Alessandro's men will survive.

I've built up this place and bought every kind of a killing machine here, I have hundreds of them hanging around, waiting for usement and now is their time to shine.

It took me hours after hours to pack, time ticked by the second while I lay on the floor stuffing every last one of my bags with the walls. I finally made it back on my feet and dragged one bag after another outside. I pushed and crushed the bags in my car and brought out a mini truck to load the rest of the bags.

I spent another two hours doing that until everything was set and ready. I unlocked the whole house and made sure nothing was out of place before getting into my car and driving away. Don't worry, I might have said this is my one and only warehouse stacked gun but that may or may not have been a little lie.

I drove fast. I hate driving slow, I hate being stuck in traffic, I hate when people stop me from hitting the gas break as much as I want to. That's why I isolate myself from this world, I live in my own customised world I built with my bare hands, where everything is good enough just for my liking.

I could never imagine myself living among those I hate the most, I'm barely accepting Alessandro's friends. They're not horrible but they're not amazing either. The girls are in fact horrible, straight up I cannot stand them in any way possible. Julia in specific, the girl drives me insane. Kira is always hiding behind the shadows and Lilianna is the only one I could put in my consideration. I believe she's the only one who actually saw what a tough life is like, the other two had a sad childhood that's all but Lilianna was an adult, a victim of abuse and domestic violence. And when her only chance to escape came along, she took it, not once looking back. So I can understand where she's coming from, not all the time though, everyone can easily irritate me.

I rested my elbow on the opened window and held my chin in the palm of my hand while the other gripped the wheel and I thought. I drifted into another universe that belongs to my many thoughts and wonders. I shifted in my seat, feeling the tip of one of my dagger dig into my skin. I had to be armed. I'm about to break into the most feared and ruthless Mafia leader's warehouse, not forgetting his men who will try to stop me.

Benvetti. I have to do something about this guy, I can't leave him hanging around as if nothing is about to happen, as if he's not close, too close to ruining everything.