15| Q U I N D I C I

VENOM'S POV
[ under heavy editing ]

I was looking through the window at three in the morning. I watched Alessandro Santoro get into one of his many cars, leaving the house.

From a very young age, I was taught to observe, listen and learn quick.

I had little choice in what I wanted to watch as a kid, what I wanted to see and witness.

For a child who was barely one year old, it wasn't fair to watch and feel yourself get hit everyday, knowing there were people, there were parents to fight for you, to reach out and save you from misery and abuse, but they never did.

Walking out of the doors, I wrapped the midnight robe around me, feeling chills run down my arms, creating almost bullet holes from the warm air.

In many ways, Alessandro's house was always warm. It had this atmosphere, specially made for the walls, radiating into your skin when you walk in.

I walked down the hallway and took notice of the security camera. His house never really had that many security cameras compared to his other lands since barely anyone knew about this place but for some reason, the couple cameras that were disturbed around, were open and well turned on.

I made my way to the back garden. I got close to one of the pool's chairs and kicked it out of my way, revealing a door. I was leaning to open it when I noticed a fingerprint lock. Classic, I thought to myself feeling a grin reach my lips.

Doing my little thing, the door clicked and pushed open. I walked down the five stairs, standing in front of me was the door of  security room-1.

A chuckle echoed back at me, I have seen better. I let my hand caress the table, the one with the access to every single camera in this house, and with a small glance at the red button on the top left, they all shut down.

I got myself out, securing the door behind me. And then I knew, my next destination was this crazy car guy's garage.

My gaze fell on the door, watching it open from both sides. I stepped in shoulders leaned back, rising and allowing the smell of tires fill in my lungs.

Something about his love and passion for cars made me hate him a little less, just a little bit, if that was possible. By finding something we can both admire and agree on, seemed like a good ground to start from.

Human interaction was new, unfamiliar and distant. It wasn't uncomfortable or hard, it was just boring and useless.

Living with him, walking past him as if he were a curtain fluttering with the wind. From storming out of a room he breathed to glaring back instead of smiling, fun, it was all fun until my real hatred shown, until it was time to set this whole on fire and finally give the smile he'd been waiting for.

Our intentions were so different, he wanted to know me and I wanted to ruin, demolish and kill because that was what I'm best for, because that was my own will to live.

Back to the hallways, I only shared back a glance to his rom and office, begging me to enter and unravel at an hour when I could get in easily but there wasn't something in there I didn't know.