62| S E S S A N T A-D U E

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I didn't need to think twice, I didn't have to stand another second without telling her.

I stormed out of my grandparents house, with no words, with no goodbyes. I couldn't believe what they're asking me, I couldn't believe that a day into my messed up life came and they asked me to hand my place and self down.

I wonder if they all know, if they knew all along and decided to let my grandparents speak the sweet news sienne I wouldn't pull a bullet between their eyes. Now I get it, why they all came, why they didn't roll me to prepare, they're not here for support and to stand by our side, they're here to overpower me and time this war, rule my mafia and men.

He brainwashed them, he probably told them how he could take over again, how he can rise and put an end to this, how he's so full of shit, it will take my own souls to slightly get to my mafia, my seven years of leadership. He's delusional enough to think he will be able to get through me.

He may have convinced my grandparents, he may have convinced all of his men and even my father, but if I have to fight for my life alone, I will do it.

I would do it over and over again. If they all turn on me, demanding a war from around the entire world, I will step in, I will take lives and they will drop a lot. Even if I lose in the end, I would rather die fighting with my last breath than to hand any of them myself.

They're fools, they're arranging and have a pitiful mind to persuade them into owning this universe in the palm of their hands when they barely are able to gain respect from their soldiers without threats.

"You lose" Akila's voice rang into my head, spinning and buried deeper. I can't seem to get any of it figured out, I can't seem to set my mind on one thing and advance, there's so many, there's too many.

What we are doing, the step we're taking is not simple, it's not a piece of cake we can pull easily. We are planning death, we are planning the betrayals nd murder of history, of people who lives longer than us, people who have been in business long before we existed. It's only the two of us, her and I. It's two against the world, it's two against the greatest leaders, it's he against our families.

It's not scary, it's not frightening nor hesitation but it's ambitious and uneasy. Everyone will be after us, friends and relatives, enemies and assassins hungry for blood. We are the most wanted souls walking on this earth, we are the most hated and wanted dead.

Our power turned the closet against us, our fire burned the hearts of those who crave lives, our success broke those who remain a million steps behind. It's killing them, it's growing under their skin and it's pushing them to act. Now they're all hiding from fear and losing themselves but once the world knows what occurred, it will shift, they will have the courage to face us, to hop j to the ring and stand in position. 

We are not weak, we are not unarmed as if those idiots can take us down. Yet, in the end we are two in front of endless thousands, it's two up to the rest of the world.

I let my lungs breathe in and out, I need to talk with Akila, yes. We will solve this out together, we are a team and partners for a reason, a reason so dear and close to my heart. For a reason like this and I can  trust her with any choice she makes. I trust and value her words so much I would make hers happen before mine. Hell, I would throw all my ideas out of the window if she wants something else.

Between the two of us, she's the planner, she's the smart fox who sneaks in silence, who breaks in and destroys with no effort, absolutely and completely effortlessly it makes me feel like nothing.