14| Q U A T T O R D I C I

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I woke up in the morning with a slight headache, everything that happened last night knocked right back into my head. I was shocked yet impressed. The memory of her beating the guy flashed back into my mind. Her work amazes me every single time, my admiration for her work keeps growing every day. The way she disappeared in a matter of seconds and got inside through the window making sure to take down Dimitri's men first. The way she quietly got her work done, unnoticeable. This woman is capable of a lot of things. I haven't discovered yet, because I sure as hell know it's highly above average. Her actions, looks, ways give off this power. The one you can't stand in front of, or even try to fight it.

That was just a couple nights in, imagine all the other things I am going to witness with this woman. The more she's here, the more I get to see of her and her irresistible talents I can't get enough of. I'm here for it, I'm ready for each moment, for each time she does something and I stand there, admiring every single second of it.

I quickly got out of bed and rushed to the shower. Last night I changed and fell on the bed like it was my last time feeling the peace of falling asleep. Shivers run down my spine every time I think of last night. I enjoyed my shower, water running down my body, making my nerves slightly relaxing. I could stay like this for hours, but I had a long day ahead and I was taking Venom to my company to show her around and hold a meeting with her. I was looking forward to the day so I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted.

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my lower waist. I brushed my teeth, got another towel and throwing it around my hair to dry it out. I took the towel off my head, walking out of the bathroom. I reached my closet and picked a dark gray suit along with black leather shoes. I looked through the glass window for a few seconds, appreciating the weather. I made my way to the stairs, millions of thoughts filling my head. Each step I took, released one thought after another. Until I arrived at the kitchen. I stood in front of the opened fridge door, standing there staring at it like every morning. It became a part of my routine. I grabbed an apple along with powdered sugar croissants. I placed them on the kitchen counter and stood there eating in silence.

My head shot up when I heard heels clattering on the ground, Venom making her way downstairs. I watched her from bottom to top, walking down the stairs with beautiful dark red high heels. She's already tall. Her head reached my neck, making her head touch my chin.

She's wearing long black trousers with a white, almost transparent shirt, leaving the first two button undone, showing her collarbones, and lastly suspenders hanging from the top of her trousers, up to her shoulders. She has dark red lipstick on her full lips, matching her heels. Her hair is in a curled ponytail. I always noticed how she wears a lot of jewelry, and this time she wore a diamond watch on her left wrist, along with silver rings around her fingers.

She kept walking closer to the kitchen until she reached the fridge and got out a bag of grapes. She stood there eating her grapes while I ate my croissants. I would look over at her a few times. Don't even blame me, anyone would look at her if they got the chance.

I finished with my food, walking to the coffee machine. I heard her walk towards one of the kitchen's chairs and sit down. I grabbed two cups, the sugar jar and a spoon. I poured the coffee in both cups, adding two tablespoons of sugar into Venom's cup.

I turned back to her current seat and placed the cup in front of her and sat down. I kept my eyes on her until she took a sip of her coffee. I waited for any action, any movement. All of a sudden, she lifted her eyes from the cup, looking into my eyes deeply. We stayed like this for a moment. I don't know what she was looking for, but I know if she asked me anything I would answer.