Chapter TWENTYSIX.

Noami's POV

I've been locked up in the room for three days. I haven't ate, seen sunlight or showered. Tray haven't even been texting or calling. He probably been that b*tch now that he's free.

That was a knock on the door but I didn't budge to go an open it.

"Noami, I have a sandwich for McDonald's if you want it." Faith said.

"Noami?"

"I'll leave it here at the door."

Nobody or nothing else was going through my head but Tray. How was I going to kill him or get him back? I haven't had sex with anyone but him. Besides the time I was raped.

Worst of all I'm pregnant!!!

I knew something was wrong when I gotten my period. I thought it was normal but I was on the shot and forgot to go that month. But I'm not keeping it. Tomorrow, Faith and I are going to the doctor.

I turned and looked at the clock and it was 9:56 p.m. I rolled back over and covered my face next thing, you know someone came threw the door.

"Get yo axs up Noami." Adrian said cutting in the lights.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"No, there's a party tonight and you're going with us rather you like it or not." he said demanding.

"No. I'm not." I said throwing the pillow at his face.

"Yes, you are now come on." he said pulling me by my wrist out the bed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT!" I yelled snatching away

"You cut your hair?" he asked.

Destiny and Faith came running up the stairs.

"What's going on?" Faith asked.

"Noami? You cut your hair?" Destiny asked.

"Guys, Noami's coming to the party with us and I want y'all to get her ready." Adrian said.

"OMG Noami your coming to the party. Yes, my first......

"I'm not going! Now everyone get ou.......

"You're going! End of discussion." Adrian said then walked out.

Destiny and Faith stood there looking at me.

"I'm not going guys, sorry." I said getting back into the bed.

"Noami, I have been here almost 2 week and we haven't hung out. Can you come just for me? I mean you did invited me here." Destiny said.

I thought long and hard about it and she's right.

"What if Tray is there? What am I going to do?" I asked.

"Ignore him. We'll have your back." Faith said.

"Okay, I'll go." I said getting out bed.

I went and got in the shower. When i got out I looked in the mirror at my hair. My hair was long and down to my mid back now its to my shoulders.

I looked it the bathroom cabinet and there was red dye. I colored, curled and then pinned it. I left out the bathroom and went to the closet.

I picked out a pair of marijuana leggings, a black, studded bra, with my black studded combat boots.

"Wow, you look amazing." Faith said as I came from the closet.

"I feel amazing." I said going to the mirror.