Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.

....two weeks later.

Noami's POV

Tray is still in a coma and I've been visiting him everyday.

I've comb his hair, brushed his teeth and put chap stick on his lips.

I'll stay till the time I get out of school till 12 at night.

I was sitting in the room texting Destiny.

BestFriend: I just don't want you to get back with him just because of this. Don't give in, not now Noami.

Me: imma try not to honestly. I never knew I loved him this much until I saw him in here.

BestFriend: I understand that but nor now baby.

Me: I heard you.

It was 11:45 and I was still here.

Earned It started to at and I knew it was Ryan.

"Hello." I answered.

"How is he?" he asked.

"He's still alive is all I can say." I said sarcastically.

"Good. You wanna take a break tomorrow and go out?" he asked.

"Ummm......"

"Come on Noami, I fell like I'm losing you and I don't want that to happen." he said.

"Okay, I'll go." I said.

We hung up and I grabbed my things and went home.

It was the start of the weekend so I decided to go by Faith.

"Hey baby girl." she said opening the door.

"Hey."

I went in and sat on the couch.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Everything." I said.

"Look Noami you are the strongest person I know. You are in a relationship with a guy who adores you and looking after your ex and aborted a baby you never talk about." she said.

"I know. I don't know what to do. I'm in a trap, I love Tray but I love Ryan." I said.

"You don't love Ryan. You think you love Ryan because of Tray. Your heart belongs to Tray and you know it." she said making a point.

"I'm not using Ryan. I do love him, just not in love with him but its getting there."

"I think you're settling for Ryan. I mean right after you and Tray broke up he's there for you to fall back on. I mean I like him, I know you do to but is he the one you really what?" she asked.

"No, yes. I don't know. I really want Tray but I think I just want him now because I fell sorry for him. I want Ryan because he treats me like a queen, line I'm the only girl for him." I said.

"Well, baby girl you have a lot of thinking to do." she said

"And I don't want you to go with Tray just because you feel sorry for him now that he's in the hospital. I want you to back with him because you want and before you do make him work for it." she said.

"Okay." I said getting up.

I went off and thought about everything, I couldn't even go to sleep so I went to back to the hospital.

Trayvon's POV

I was in this coma. I know that noami have been here everyday. I can hear crying and smell her sweet perfume.