Chapter FOUR.

~ TWO MONTHS LATER ~

Noami's POV.

KD and I have been dating for two months now. I'm so happy with him. Tonight, we are going on a date. I haven't saw Diamond in a long time!

Every since I told her that KD and I were dating, she haven't been coming to school, returning my calls or anything.

She'll sometimes reply to my texts. I wonder what's the matter with my cousin. I don't have time to go over there because I gotta get ready.

Tonight, I'm wearing my black fitted dress, that stops to my knees, my red pumps, with my hair straight down. I was looking classy but sassy.

After, I put my shoes on I heard the door bell ring. I got up and went to the door. It was KD. He was wearing all black also. He was really handsome.

"Hey gorgeous." he said.

"Hey babe. How did you know what I was wearing?" I asked.

"Because, I know my baby." I started blushing as usual.

"So, are you ready to go?"

"Yea, let me just get my bag."

KD's POV .

Tonight is the night I'm going to get at Noami. We've been 'dating' for two months are whatever you wanna say. As you know I've been fcking b*tches. But she's just like her cousin.

Gotta be in a relationship for me to fck her. Why she can't be like any other b*tch and just let me fck her and forget about her? So, that's why I'm taking her on this little date.

When she got back to the door we walked to the car. I open the door for her but I ain't close it. That's to much, when I ain't got no axs. When I got in she start looking at me. I smiled. I wonder why she looking at me like that.

We pulled up to the restaurant and she looked surprised.

Noami's POV .

Y'all would never now where this date is. It's at McDonald's! Are you serious? Who does this sh*t?

"Ummm, KD are you serious?"

"What?"

"Eating at McDonald's?"

"Yeah, McDonald's is a very fancy place to eat."

I'm trying not to be ungrateful but I'm also trying not to choke the hell out of him.

Was KD really serious? He laughing while I'm being serious.

"Take me home!" I shouted.

"Wh what? Why?"

"Are you really serious? Who the hell do you think I am? McDonald's?"

"It was a joke. Ryan's is right there behind us." I punched him in the arm.

"Don't do that." I said while hiding my face of shame.

"Well, let's go."

As we walked in it was crowded but, thank God KD made restrictions.

"Right this way." said the waiter.

"What would you guys like to drink."

"Sprite" KD said.

"I would like a Strawberry Lemonade." I said.

She left and we got up and got our food. We sat there an ate , talked , and laughed. KD is the nicest boy I have met. And he's very handsome.

After we finished, we got up and left. I decided to stay by KD's house tonight. It's nothing like that because I'm not that kind of girl.

I just ain't wanna stay home by myself because moms is out.

"So, what we gonna do tonight?" asked KD.

"Let's watch a movie."

"Okay"

KD's POV .

So, Noami decided to spend the night. This is gonna be to easy. She talking about she wanna 'watch a movie' mmmhuh. As long as she knew, what's really going down tonight.

So, I saw that b*tch I fcked the other night. She just kept staring at me the whole time. I thought she had an eye problem for a minute. I'm just glad she ain't get up and come over where we was cause she was gonna ruin everything!