Chapter FIFTY.

Noami's POV

We dropped off Faith, picked up Kalen and we went home, well to our new house.

Mom dropped us off and went to the 'office'.
It was a big axs house! Bigger than our last house. We walked up and my car was sitting in the driveway.

It was a dark green bug! My most favorite car ever, and it was the one with the dropped top.

After admiring my car, we into Diamond's mini house which was in the back of the house. It was connected but it had its own kitchen, living room and two different rooms, and bathroom.

"This is amazing." I said

"Yes, it is and look they even got Kalen new toys." Diamond said.

We walked into his room and it was Bob the Builder.

Then we went in her's and in was decorate with everything Kalen.

"Wow."

"Well, since y'all rooms look good. I'm going to see mines." I said leaving out her room.

"I would go but I have to give Kalen a bath." she said.

"That's okay. I'll see y'all in the morning." I said leaving out.

I went inside the house and the living room was nothing but gold. And so was the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and there were green rose petals on the floor. I followed and lead me to a door that had 'NOAMI'S ROOM' in bubbled letter and my picture.

"Nathan really out did himself." I said to myself.

I opened the door, enter my room and turned on the lights. It was green and black everywhere! Green walls, black rug, my pictures. My bed was even a swing like Raven had on 'That's So Raven.'

I continued to follow the rose petals and it led to my bed. On my bed the roses had a heart and inside the heart was a little box.

I opened the box and it was a green diamond ring.

Then I heard the door closed and I turned around.

Standing at the door was Tray.

"Noami, I know I've done some fcked up sh*t. But when I said I loved you, I meant it. There's never a day that's goes by when I don't think about you. Even when I'm mad at yo axs." he said causing me to laugh.

"Tray........

"Just let me finish." he said cutting me off.

"I've said things that I didn't mean. I've fcked other girls that don't mean sh*t to me. And before you ask again, it was four girls that I've fcked while we wasn't together. But you have my heart. I never even thought I'll fall in love, especially in high school. I know the reason you killed the baby was because of me. You didn't want him or her growing up in my environment and you were right to do what you thought was right. And I'm sorry you had to do it alone. But baby never again. I promise to be by your side through everything. To love you and make love to you all the time. To never put you through this pain every again. Also I promise to never put my hands on you, unless we're making sweet love." he said walking up to me.

"Also, I promise never ever to cheat on you again and to never let you go anymore." he said taking the box out my hand.

"Most importantly, I promise to never hurt you again." he said putting the ring on my finger.

"I'm in with love you baby girl." he said.

"I'm in love with you too." I tried to say between me crying.