Chapter TWENTY.

Trayvon's POV

CJ and I was pulling up to Aloft. A lot of sh*t is running through my mind. I will kill this nigga if he put his hands or did anything to Noami.

We got out the car and and walked in. A.N.T was standing up there like the bear he was. I threw the bag on the floor. And he grabbed it.

"There's your money. Now where's Noami?" I asked.

"Well, she decided to stay with me." he said leaving out.

"What the hell do you mean?" I asked following him.

I was stopped by his guys. I punched one in the face and started to shoot every thing and everyone in the room.

"Come on Tray." CJ said dragging me to the back.

We ran to the back and was stopped by gun shoots.

We his behind the boxes CJ shot both of them in the head and I shot A.N.T before he made it out the door with Noami.

"Where the hell do you think you going?" I asked standing over him.

"She was really good. Keep that b*tch." was the last words he said before I shot him ten times in the head.

Noami, CJ, and I left and burnt the place down. When I looked around Noami was halfway down the street.

"Baby, where you going? Are you okay." I asked trying to hug her.

"Hell no I'm not okay! I just got raped and its all yo fault Trayvon. If I would have never started fcken with you, none of this would have happened. I fcken hate you!" she said pushing me.

"Noami calm down."

"No, fck you I'm going home."

"I'm going to take........"

"Do you not get it? I don't wanna be around you! We're done, over, finished. Wish I never lost my virginity to you." she said walking off.

I picked her axs up and threw her in the car. She must have been stupid if she thought I was gone let her walk home.

"Did he use a condom?" I asked.

"Really Trayvon? Is that what you're thinking about right now?" she asked.

"Yes, because if he didn't I'm taking you to the hospital."

"You know what FCK YOU!" she yelled.

"Ay, CJ pulled the truck over."

CJ pulled the truck over and I got in the back.

"I'm tired if yo axs, I told you from the fcken get go what was up with me. It was yo axs who decided to be with me. You hate me well at the fcken moment I hate yo axs too. Now answer my fcken question, did he use a condom?!" I yelled.

She started to cry and cover her face.

"I don't know. He just kept punching and punching me." she answered.

"Its okay I'm here baby." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"No, get off me." she said pushing me away.

"Look, I'm taking you to the hospital." I said.

I tapped CJ and he started his way to the hospital.

Noami's POV.

I was in the doctor's office waiting to see if I had something. Tray was in the chair next to me. He's been trying to hold my hand for the past five minutes but I kept moving mine away.