Chapter FIVE.

Unknown POV .

So, KD was with another hoe tonight. Now, I really hope his d*ck falls off! I gave him the best head ever, and he goes and do this to me?

He better be glad I was on another date or I would have slapped him and that hoe. She just don't know. Anyways I ain't finna worry about KD right now. I'm finna go get head from this other boy.

Diamond's POV

So, now Noami and KD are dating. I knew I should have told her earlier but this is really and truly hard. I haven't been going to school because now I'm showing.

I am 5 months and you can see my bump. I have already told my parents, well the bump told my parents. They said that they will help but I have to raise my own child.

I have to find the right time to tell Noami that her boyfriend is my baby daddy. I know that she's gonna be mad at me cause I didn't tell her earlier. But this is really stressing me out.

I've also been texting KD about the baby. I found out that it's a boy and I'm naming him Kalen Jackson. He has KD's first name but my last name. I wouldn't dare name him after KD. I mean he hasn't done nothing for him. And I bet he won't do anything when he comes.

The next time I see Noami I'm going to tell her about KD. I just have to. Before it gets serious. And I mean SERIOUS! I'm going to text her to tell her that we needa talk.

Naomi's POV .

I was sitting on KD's bed until I got a text from Diamond.

Diamond - Hey! Where are you? We needa talk!

I wonder what we gotta talk about, her going MIA? I guess. As I turned around I saw KD coming out the bathroom. All he had was a towel wrapped around him.

"You like what you see?"

"NOPE!" I yelled while blushing."

"Mmmhuh." He said while going into the closet.

When he came out he had on basketball shorts and a tee.

He looked at me and blew a kiss. I rolled my eyes and went back to watching TV. That's when he crawled up beside me and started kissing me on my neck.

"KD could you stop please?"

"Nope." That's when he started kissing me.

It start off as a normal kiss then his tongue started going inside my mouth.

I got real heated. I started reached for his shirt but he was already unscrapping my bra. I didn't know if I was ready to give up my virginity or not.

After I took off his shirt, that's when we laid on the bed and he got on top of me. That's when he went down and undid my pants. He pulled down my panties and started eating me out.

"Awwwwwwwwwe KD!"

"That's right baby, say daddy's name." All of my moans filled the air.

He stopped and reached for a condom out of the night stand .

He put it on and was about to go in, until I stopped him.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I don't think I'm ready."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

After I said that KD got up, ran out the door and left. I put back on my clothes and called Diamond to come pick me up.