Chapter FORTYNINE.

Noami's POV

It's CHRISTMAS! I woke and started jumping on the bed like a little kid.

But fell off the bed from the BIGGEST headache yo girl every had.

"What the hell?" I said to myself.

"Noami, yo axs is childish." Faith said.

"Faith what happen last night. I mean the last I know Diamond told me to drink my problems away." I told her.

"Well, because of Diamond we all got into a fight which didn't last long because you threw up on her. Then Nate brought us back her where we found Nathan and Momma Brenda feeding each other strawberries. Which I say is gross for old people." she said running the shower.

"Haha, I threw up on her?" I asked.

"Yes, and that sh*t was nasty."

"But you and Nate was also swallowing eaxh other on the dance floor." she said.

"OMG REALLY?"

"Um, yeah. But nothing happened because that's when the whole thing with Diamond happened and we left."

Me and Nate making out?

Can I not just get drunk without kissing someone or having sex?

Can I just stay away from guys!

She got in the shower and I went downstairs to fix so tea.

I heard something behind me and thought it was my mother.

"Merry Christmas." I said.

"Merry Christmas." a deep voice said.

I turned around and it was Nathan.

"Why are you here?" I said.

"Your mom thought it'll be a good idea if we all go out together." he said.

"She also thinks gluten free things are delicious. Sometimes she's wrong."

"Look Noami, I know all about the other guy and your dad not being in yoir life. But I would never hurt your mother."

"Thats what the last guy said."

"But I'm not him."

"Yeah, I don't know who you are exactly." I said sipping my tea.

"Can you just give me a chance. So, that I can prove to you what kind of person I am?"
"Whatever, but by the way I don't like your kid." I said.

"Now that's hurtful." Nate said coming from around the corner.

"What do you want Nate?" I asked.

"Nothing but to see your beautiful face sober and on Christmas." he said.

"Bye Nate!" I said going up the stairs.

I went and took a shower.

I got out and dressed in a wool sweater dress with some nude pointed toe heels.

I kept my hair down and put on my usual make up with eye liner and then red lipstick because the bottom the heels were red and outlined it with black lip liner.

I put on a bunch of gold bracelet on my arm and a gold MK watch on the other. Then some gold hoops that had 'NOAMI' in them.

"Damn Noami." Faith said coming in.

"Well, thanks. I try my best." I said.

She was feeling godly in her all white. It was a white ruffled crop and some white highwaisted short and some gold ankle strapped heels. And she flat ironed her hair.