Chapter THREE.

It was the last hour of the day and I was exhausted! But then I got a text from KD.

KD - Can I borrow a pencil?

Me - Sorry, all out.

KD - You little liar.

Me - Haha.

KD - Wat class are you in?

Me - Environmental Science.

KD - Booring!

Me - Yes, very.

KD - We should do something after school.

Me - Like what?

KD - You like ice cream?

Me - Yea.

KD - Let's get some ice cream just us.

Me - Ummm, idk. I'll think about.

KD - Okay, beautiful. Get to work ☺.

Me - ☺

I really wanna go get ice cream with KD. But Diamond would flip out. Maybe, I just tell her I'm going to ride the bus.

RING RING RING !

School was out. It's about time.

"Hey beautiful." said KD as he was running up behind me.

"Hey."

"So, ice cream or nah?"

"Ice cream. I just have to tell Diamond."

"What is she your mother? Who says she has to know."

"It's not like that."

"Well, let's go."

I thought about what he said. So, I just left with KD.

Diamond's POV .

I haven't seen Noami yet. I wonder where she is.

Noami - Hey, I left with KD.

I knew that she was gonna fall in his trap. I tried to tell her that he's no good. When would she listen. Maybe I should tell her, that I'm pregnant and KD is my baby daddy. Before, anything happens.

KD POV .

I asked Noami to have ice cream with me just because I want to put my first base moves on her.

"So, what kind of ice cream you want?" I asked.

"Ummm, I like Strawberry."

"Me too!" We both laughed.

"You are very beautiful." she started to blush.

I like when she blushes, it makes her even more beautiful.

Noami POV .

KD looked me in my eyes. I couldn't stop blushing. When I look at him I see no wrong. I maybe even like him. But if I tell Diamond this she'll call me crazy.

"Ummm, Noami?"

"Yes?"

"I really think I'm feeling you a little." I could feel myself blushing.

"Really?"

"Yea, your not like any other girl." That's when he leaned in and kissed me.

After, we left the ice cream stand I been blushing every since. I just wanna take it slow with KD. When I got I had 2 missed and 10 unread messages from Diamond.

Every time it comes to KD she's always tripping. I thinks she has a crush on him. I'll talk to her about it.

Diamond's POV .

When I got out the shower, I looked in the mirror. I notice I was getting bigger and my get are swollen up. I am now three months. I'm so afraid to tell my parents.

Before I tell them, I wanna tell Noami about me and KD. But I'm scared she'll judge me.

Plus she hasn't replied to any of my messages. I hope she's not doing anything with that jerk!

KD POV .

So, I told Noami I was feeling her. These girls believe anything. After I got out the shower, I went down stairs to smoke a big get axs blunt.

Noami, not the kind of girl to just give it up. So, I gotta make her 'my girl' first. Then after I get her, I'm leaving her axs. Just like that.

I ain't gone lie that ice cream was good axs hell tho! I should go there more often. Haha.