THIRTYFOUR.

Trayvon's POV

"Alright, goodbye." I told this girl I fcked last night.

She was leaving out and Chris was going in.

"What's up my n*gga?" he said coming in.

"Nothing much." I said closing the door.

"What's been up with you, haven't seen you in like two days." he says rolling a blunt.

"Haha, nothing been up besides fcking b*tches and smoking." I said sitting on the couch.

"What happened with Noami's birthday." he asked.

"I went to go get her but her stuck up friends wanted to catch attitudes and said she was with that n*gga Ryan." I answered.

"Bet she wasn't with him." he said.

"I know she wasn't. They doing all that damn lying." I said.

"Have you tried calling?"

"No, but that party that was on her birthday, she went and she was ready to fck. But it was to soon for me and she smelled like alcohol." I said.

"Oh, well it's Sunday morning so she probably ain't doing nothing." Chris said.

"You right. Maybe we can talk bout why she did it because in Mexico things got out of control." I said.

"Well, until then how bout you hit this blunt." Chris said passing it.

I took a puff or four and passed it back then texted her and asked what she was doing.

Noami's POV

I woke up to a text from Tray. I didn't even open it because I'm really trying to get over him.

I got up, took a shower, then curled my hair. I went to the closet put on a black fitted dress that was to my knees and my green sparkling pump.

I put on mascara, eyeliner, and nude lipstick. Then my crown ring.

My phone dinged and it was a text from Ryan telling me he was outside. Nobody was up so I walked out and locked the door.

"Looking beautiful as always." he said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks."

He opened and closed my door then got in.

"Hey Ms. Noami." Calí said.

"Hey, sweetie."

We left out the drive way and 10 minutes later we pulled up to a big church. Yes y'all, I was going to church for the first time since I been down here.

Ryan got Calí and we walked in hand in hand.

"Wait, do I look okay?" I asked Ryan.

"Yes." he answered.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, you look fine. Now let's go." he said pulling me in.

We went in and sat in the middle. There was a lot of people shouting and a lot of singing.

When the pastor came up Calí fell asleep in my arms. It was so cute, it made me regret my decision even more.

Church was over and we went to Ryan's house to eat. His mama cooked spaghetti and meatballs with corn and garlic bread.

"Ryan, grace." his mom said.

He said grace and we started to eat. Calí got food all over her. I took her upstairs to wash her off. We came back down she started watching the Little Mermaid.