Chapter FORTYSIX.

Noami's POV

School was over and it was 5 in the afternoon. And I was still sitting in the stands at school.

I was just thinking and crying.

People have been calling and calling and neither of those calls are from Tray.

I finally got up and started to walk to my car until I saw CJ.

"Hey, what are you still doing here?" he asked.

"Ummm, nothing just thinking. Why are you here, you don't go to school?" I asked.

"Well, if you must know. I'm coming back to school, of course after Christmas break." he said.

"That's good. Congrats." I said hugging him.

"Yeah, seems like we'll be graduating together." he said.

"Even better."

"So what were you crying about?" he asked.

"Huh? Crying? I wasn't crying." I said trying to play it off.

"Was it Tray?" he asked.

"Yeah." I admitted.

"Look Noami, I'm coming from a friend's point of view. Tray loves you and will do anything to get back to you." he said.

"Well, I think he gave up on trying to get me back.." I said starting to crying.

He brought he into a hug.

"Trust me I've known Tray since we were kids. He loves you. He almost died for you, he killed for you, he went to jail for you."

"I know that! And I did sh*t for him too. I got raped because of him, killed our baby because of him, and now I'm crying because of him." I said getting mad.

"Listen to me clearly. Y'all both need to stop the bullish*t! He fcked up, you fcked up, hell y'all both FCKED UP! and y'all both need to get over it. Because, I'm tired of hearing yo got damn name." he said.

"Haha, this is crazy. I never thought I'll fall in love with a......

"Thug? Yeah, it happens. But I can say he never thought he'll fall in love. With anyone." he finished.

"Well, I better be getting home." I said.

"Just give it time to think everything over. And if you need me just call me." he said putting his number in.

"Thanks CJ." I said.

"No, problem. You'll be my sister in law one day gotta keep you near." he said.

"Haha, bye."

"Bye."

I left and just sat in the car before I pulled off.

I got home and my momma was in the kitchen.

"Hey momma." I said taking a seat at the table.

"Hey baby how was your day?" she asked

"Not good."

"Awe, baby tell me what's wrong." she said sitting down.

"EVERYTHING momma. I don't know what to do. I'm having mixed emotions. I'm suppose to be getting ready for a date I don't even wanna go on. I think the love of my life is done trying to fight for me. I'm in love with him but I also love Ryan. And I just don't what to do momma. I just don't." I said crying in her chest.

"Awe, its okay baby. It happens to all of us." she said.

"Tell me what to do mom." I said

"I can't baby. But I will tell you this, just go by what your heart says."

"My heart says, I'm confused."

"Well, look I can tell you need a vacation." she said.

"Yeah."

"Well, I have to be in Florida for a few days on a business trip and I leave 8 tonight. How about you and the girls come with. I'll be out of y'all hair. You guys can do your own thing and you can get your mind off of things for a while."

"Really? Christmas in Florida?" I asked

"Yeah, why not? And by the time you get back you will have probably made your decision." she said.

"That sounds awesome! Thank you mom." I said hugging her.

"No problem sweetheart. Now go tell Diamond and Faith and get to packing." she said.

I ran into Diamond's room and almost knocked her over.

"Diamond!" I yelled.

"Shhhh, I just put Kalen down." she said

"Don't you thinks.....anyway pack your bags because we're spending Christmas in Florida." I said.

"What? Are you serious? Or just fcken with me." she asked.

"No, I'm serious mom has a business trip and wants us to come." I said

"Noami, this great but I have no one to take Kalen." she said.

"Your dad?" I suggested.

"If I bring him to my dad, my mom would be there." she said.

"What about your grandma?" I suggest.

"Good, idea." she said.

"Great, now let's get packing we leave at eight." I said leaving out.

I called up Faith and told her about it and starting packing.

I told Ryan to cancel the date. And turned my phone off.

"I'm here!" Faith said coming in.

"Damn, it looks like your packing for a year." she said.

"I have options." I said laughing.

"LETS GOOOOOOO!" my mom yelled.

"Well, let's get going." I said to Faith.

"Wait, aren't you going to bring this?" Faith asked holding up my phone.

"No, I just want this trip to be about me and for it to clear my head." I said.

"And what would you take pictures with and post with?" she asked.

"Mom's phone." I suggested.

"Come on guys the cabs awaiting." Diamond said coming in.

"She's not bring her phone." Faith said.

"Why?"

"I'll tell you later, let's go." I said

"Well, if you're not bringing yours then I'm not bringing mine." Faith said throwing her phone on the bed.

"I mean I wouldn't bring my either but I have a child." Diamond said.

"That's an even more reason why you should give it up." Faith said throwing Diamonds phone int he bed.

"And how will I connect with Kalen?" she asked.

"Just call off of Momma Brenda's phone." Faith suggested.

"Ladies, I don't have all day now let's go." my momma said coming in.

We headed out and to the airport, then got onto the plane. I wanted a drama free days and that's what I'm going to get.

A few days with just my girls.