Chapter SEVENTEEN

Noami's POV.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too. But that ain't gone stop me from beating that axs. Uno!" Tray said.

We was playing a game of uno and he's already won the last one.

"Whatever I quit." I said leaving the table.

"Awe, bring yo axs here." he said grabbing me by the waist.

We start making out and it got deeper and deeper. He slid his hand up my shirt and started rubbing my boobs and I slid mine in his pants.

"I wanna go out." I said while he starting kissing my neck.

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked in between kisses.

"Surprise me." I said.

"Okay baby. I got you." he said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah. I do." he said.

His phone went off and he jumped up and left.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked.

He was then pulling out the driveway. What the hell is going on? I thought in my head.

My mom was at work so I decide to walk to Diamond's.

"Where is Diamond?" I asked Dustin as he opened the door.

"You know you ask this question every time you come over here." he said.

I pushed him out the way and went upstairs. I walked in and Diamond was sleep while Kalen was wide awoke.

"Hey little Kalen." I said in my baby voice.

I picked him up and he smelled bad, so I decided to change him. I changed him and just rocked him in the chair.

I know Diamond is so tired. So, I just decide to take control for a few minutes.

....hours later.

I was at the house alone. I was on Twitter strolling threw my tl. When someone retweeted one of Nikki's tweet.

I went to lurk on her page and found out that she was tweeting about me.

@NikkiDa_Name that b*tch had the nerve to hit me.

@NikkiDa_Name I'm still not over that sh*t.

@NikkiDa_Name bet she won't come to my house.

I quoted that tweet and replied.

"@NikkiDa_Name bet she won't come to my house." @theyknowNoami bet b*tch.

@NikkiDa_Name lurking get yo feeling hurt @theyknowNoami

@theyknowNoami and talking sh*t you can't back up gets you beat the fck up.

@NikkiDa_Name come to my house you bad.

@theyknowNoami address?

She DM me her address and I ran upstairs to get ready. I put on a pair of black shorts with a black tee and my black combat boots. I was planning to stomp that hoe face in.

I took off all my jewelry and put vaseline on my face. Then I braided my hair in two braids.

I grabbed my phone and keys. I texted Diamond and told her and she told me to pick her up.

I went to her house and banged on the door. Her mama came and I realized that b*tch wasn't there.

"Where's Nikki?" I asked.

"She went to the park with her friend KD." she answered.

When she said that I drive off to the park. She wasn't here either. So, Diamond and I decided to chill.

"Wassup Noami." a girl named Faith said coming up behind me.

Faith is a girl that I've grown to know and like. She's starting to become one of my best friends.

"Hey." I said.

"I saw what happened on Twitter." she said sitting down.

"Plus I come have told you that she was gone run." she added.

"Well, she ain't running now." I said getting up spotting Nikki.

I walked up to her and she just stood there. I can see fear on her face as I approached her. But she did have a lot of people with her.

"What's the matter b*tch? Ain't talking that sh*t now are you?" I asked before popping her in the mouth.

I waited until she hit me back to hit her again. I don't fight people who don't fight back.

She swung and missed. I started hitting her back to back. She pulled my hair and that sh*t pissed me off.

I grabbed hers and started kneeing her in the face I felt the blood on the leg.

"B*tch don't try and sneak her." I heard Faith say.

Before I know it three big b*tches was on me. I was still swinging until one of them tripped me. Someone tried breaking us up but I had that b*tch by her hair.

Next thing you know you heard three gun shots go off and everybody stopped. We looked over and Tray was standing there with CJ. CJ had a gun in his hand pointed up.

"What the hell is going on here?" Tray asked.

"Y'all can't answer me? Let go of my motherfcken baby." he told the guy that had me.

"Come here." he told me.

I walked towards him and he asked me who I wanted my round with and I pointed at Nikki.

"Y'all heard what she said and nobody better not jump in." he said.

Everybody bagged back and Nikki stood up. I wasted no time running back into that b*tch. She grabbed my hair again. And I just kept punching her back to back.

I started to knee her again. I stopped and she fell. I got on top of her and kept swinging, I was getting more and more pissed off thinking about her and KD and what they did to me.

I got up and stomped her face when Tray grabbed me and put me in the car. He drove off and I left Nikki laying there.

It was silent in the car upon pulling up to his house.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"No, I need my car." I said.

"CJ will get it come on."

I went inside and went to the bathroom. When I was using the bathroom I noticed my knee, arm, and elbow was bleeding.

"Tray I need some bandages." I said.

He came up with the bandages and neosporin. He thought he was a doctor so he doctored he up.

"Well, at least it wasn't this beautiful face." he said kissing me.

KD's POV.

"Get yo axs up." I told Nikki.

I just saw her get the fck beat out of. I grabbed her by the arm and walked to her car.

"Get off me. You watched me get beat up. Her boyfriend was right there and he ain't do nothing." she said getting in her car.

What was I suppose to do? I enjoyed the show. Plus, I was waiting on the right time to fck up ole boy.

"Wassup there daddy." a girl said to me.

I turned around and it was that Puerto Rican b*tch. That mean I'm bout to have fun.