Chapter FORTYEIGHT.

Naomi's POV

I tossed over and my mom was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Omg mom! You scared the mess out of me." I said.

"I was just checking on you, you didn't watch the movie with us last night." she said.

"Yeah, I just don't think those business trips are all business." I said.

"Noami, he's a nice guy. He treats me look I'm a princess, and like I'm the only girl in the world." she said.

She had me thinking about Ryan for a second.

"Just give him a chance." she said.

"Nah, I gave the other man a chance and that didn't turn out good." I said getting up.

"Well, he's different. Just please give him a chance." she following behind me to the bathroom.

"Alright fine, I'll give him a chance."

"Thank you so much. I'm off to a meeting, you girls have a great today, okay." she said kissing my forehead.

"Alright tell Nathan I said hello." I said in between brushing my teeth.

"Okay." she said leaving out.

Then, I got into the shower, when I got out, I went to the closet.

I put on a long teal pencil skirt, tied the bottom into a knot and a white hoodie crop top and put in my white and black high top Adidas.

When I turned around Diamond was standing in the closet doorway.

"What the fck!" I screamed.

"You took out your hair?" she said rubbing my fro.

"Yeah, I wanted to get rid of that stuff." I said.

"Your hair grew." she said.

"I know but y'all hurry and get ready so we can get our nails done." I said leaving out.

I put my curly hair in a high bun and put on mascara then studds. And we bounced out.

We arrived at the nail shop and picked out our colors.

Then I got my nails and toes done. Gotta keep myself up.

"Those are cute." Faith said.

"Well, thank you." I said.

I had got, coffin all white nails. After that we went to the hair salon.

Diamond added weave to her hair and Faith died hers all red and I got DREADS!

And I think I looked damn good in it too.

"Oh my gosh! They look so good on you." Diamond said.

"Thanks." we left out and went to get some thing to eat.

"Guys, I really want to post a picture of us." Faith said.

"Faith you know if you post a picture of us Tray is gonna asked where we are or probably track us on GPS." I stated.

"Yeah, she's right. And there's goes our drama free week." Diamond said.

"How about I blocked him?" she suggested.

"What about Jai, CJ, Jacques, Terrance, also the others." I said.

"Fine, I won't post nothing." she said with the puppy dog face

"Okay, fine. For Christmas you can post." I said giving in.

"Good." she said starting to eat again.