TWENTYSEVEN.

.....one week later

Trayvon's POV

I was sitting here on the porch with CJ smoking a blunt when Kellie called me.

"What?" I answered.

"Nothing, what you doing baby?" she answered.

"I ain't yo baby and what the hell do you want?"

"You know I'm really tired of that Noami girl always in our way. So, she finna get dealt with. Finna start up some mess and see if she's bold enough to meet us up at the park." she said then hanging up.

That girl just can't get right. I told CJ what was happening and we left. I text Noami and told her what's up.

We pulled up to the park and everything was normal. Fifteen minutes later Faith's car pulled up next to mines. Noami got out with Destiny, Diamond, and of course Faith. I got out the car and Noami and I was face to face.

"Hey baby." I said getting closer so that she was leaning on the car.

"Faith, you parked a little to close." she stuttered.

She looked down at me and bit her lip then looked down at my pants. I already knew what was going through her head and what she wanted.

"Miss daddy?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, I do. But daddy got a dog he needs to get rid of." she said looking at Kellie.

Kellie had a crowd with her. Noami and the girls walked to where she was and I followed behind with CJ.

"Imma tell you this one last time. Stay away from my man." Kellie said.

No matter how many times you tell this girl you not her baby or man she doesn't listen.

"Girl, imma tell you this one last time. He's my man, even when we off he still mine. And if he was yo man why he over here by me? Plus, I ain't even come to talk." Noami said.

"You a dumb b*tch." Kellie said.

Noami punched her and she fell to the ground holding her what is now a bloody nose.

She got up and walked away and so did we. Before Noami got into the car I stopped her.

"I wanna go out and no ain't an answer." I said.

"Okay." she said then getting into the car.

It was kind of a surprise for her just to get her back a little. I went to go pick her up and she was laying down in her sweats.

"Come on Noami. Let's go." I said grabbing her arm.

"Tray, it's only 3:15 and I'm not ready." she said.

"It doesn't matter all you need is your phone." I said putting her in the car.

"Here put this on." I said holding up a bind fold.

"No."

"We not going anywhere unless you put this on."

She took it from my hand and put it on. I road us to an airport where there was a private plane waiting. I guided Noami up the stairs and sat down and sat her on my lap.

"TRAY, WHERE ARE WE?" she yelled.

I almost put earphone on her so she wouldn't hear the plane noises. Before I answered I took off her pants, underwear, and shirt. She had nothing but a bra on.

I sat her on top of yeah you know and she let out a soft moan. By that time the plane was in the air. I took off the earphones then the blindfold.

"What the hell Tray!" she screamed trying to get up but I grabbed her waisted.