THIRTY.

Noami's POV.

I was in the hospital's waiting room. I was nerves as hell. I knew Tray would be piss but I didn't know he would be that pissed.

"Family of Trayvon Lucas." said the nurse.

"That's me." I said anxiously.

"He's doing fine, he has a broken arm. It's in a cast and will be out in 3 weeks if it has improved." she explain.

"But we're not from here." I said.

"Okay then I'll just refer all of it over to his doctor then." she said.

"Can I go and see him?" I asked.

"Sure, he's awake. Follow me." she said leaving out.

She knocked on the door and opened it.

"Mr. Lucas someone wants to see you." she said letting me in.

"Tray are you okay?" I asked trying to rub his arm which is now in a cast.

"Don't fcken touch me Noami." he said getting up.

"Babe, where are you going?" I asked.

"As far away from you as possible." he replied.

"Can't we just talk about this?" I asked turning him around.

"So now you wanna talk?! You didn't wanna talk about killing my baby! Now did you? DID YOU?!" he yelled.

"No." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Exactly." he said.

"I said I was sorry." I pleaded.

"Is sorry gone bring back my son or daughter?" he semi yelled.

"What more do you want from me?" I semi yelled.

"I want you to leave me the hell alone for one. And two, get yo sh*t out my house. We're done." he said handing me a airplane ticket.

All I did was stand there and cry.

"Tray...."

"Tray nothing. My mama was right about you. Now get out."

I stund there and cried some more.

"GET THE FCK OUT NOAMI!" he scream loud enough for the nurses to come in.

I took the ticket and ran out the hospital. Once again my heart was broken, but this time I did it to myself.

I went to the house and packed my things and caught a taxi to the airport. I was so sorry and regret my decision.

.....two weeks later.

"We have to stop." I said pulling Adrian away.

We was in the back of his car making out.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Its just to early." I said.

"Do you think its to early for Tray? He's probably out doing only God knows what." he replied.

"I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about me. It's to early for me and what I've been through. I need some time." I explained.

"I understand shawty." he said kissing my cheek and getting out the car.

I walked in and Terrence and Destiny was on the couch tonguing down.

"Ewe, please get a room." I said going upstairs.

I walked in my room and went into the closet. I had three blunts rolled up and a bottle of vodka.

I lite one up and laid back on the bed. My phone started to go off.