Chapter SEVEN.

KD's POV .

When Noami slapped me, I wanted to slap that hoe back. Yhue don't do no sh*t like that. Now I'm walking around school looking stupid.

She already playing me, when I ain't get no axs from her the other night. Imma get that b*tch.

Diamond's POV .

I haven't heard from Noami since she left the hospital. The doctor put me on bed rest for a month. So, I'm being home schooled.

I really wanna hear from Noami tho. I wonder where she is.

NoamiBoo -I'm coming over after school, we really needa talk.

Me - Okay.

I'm so glad she said it and not me. Because that's hard. But I still have to tell her that KD's the father.

Noami's POV .

I skipped 3rd hour today because I didn't wanna see KD's face. So I went it the football field and thought about things.

"Hey." a voice said behind me.

I looked and saw this fine as hell boy. He stood at 6'2 and was brown skin. With a sexy as smile. All I could do was stare at him.

"Hello, is anyone home?" he said while waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hi." I said, while smiling.

He was just so damn I couldn't keep my eyes off him.

"So, you skipping too?" he asked me.

"Ummm, yeah."

"Well, you picked the right spot because nobody comes out here."

"Haha, oh really?"

"Yep and by the way I'm Trayvon."

"I'm Noami."

"Noami, that's very beautiful. Like you." I started to blush.

"Thanks Trayvon but I just got out of a relationship."

"I know, I saw you slap KD. No girls have done that. So, let me guess you found out he was cheating? He took your virginity and dumped you? What was it?" he asked.

"He got my cousin pregnant and neither of them told me anything."

"Wow, that's a new one."

"Well. that's what it is."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you down."

"It's okay, I was already down."

We sat there in silence for a while, until the bell rung.

"So, I'll see you around?" he asked.

"I hope so." I said while walking away.

It's 4th hour and I'm really ready to go home. I'm not even listening to this man. Why he talks slow? Ugh, he just needa sit down!

I notice that Trayvon didn't ask for my number. I wonder why not. Ummm, I don't know. Imma just call him Tray because Trayvon is to long.

Trayvon's POV .

That girl I met today was gorgeous. I didn't ask for her number because she just got out of a relationship. But imma start talking to her. Because she seems like a nice person.

RING RING RING

School is over. And I ran up out the door. I was so ready to go. But I was stopped in my tracks, when I bumped into some girl.

"Oh, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay." When I looked up, I noticed it was Noami.

"Dang ma, I know you like me, but that don't mean you have to follow me." I said jokingly.

"Haha, whatever."

"So, do you need a ride?"

"Ummm, no thanks. There's the bus." she said nervously.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye!" I wonder what's gotten into her.

KD's POV .

What's wrong with that hoe? Who she think she is? First, she gives me no axs. Next, she slaps me in front of everybody. Then, she's talking to another n*gga?

Oh hell no. I'm finna beat the fck out of him and her.