Chapter TWO.

KD's POV .

Today starts off the second semester of school. I woke up an went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then that b*tch I fcked last night came in touching all on me. Truly I don't even remember this girl name.

"Hey baby."

"Yea, hey. You need me to call you a cab?"

"Ain't no cabs down here."

"Oh yea, well walk then."

"Fine I know when I'm not wanted, I'll leave."

"Well, bye What's Yo Face." I said while laughing.

"Ugh, I hope your dick falls off!" She yelled while slamming the door.

Honestly I don't like none of these hoes, I just be wanting some axs. But that girl I met last night was fine. Noami, I was really trying to get at her too.

Until I saw Diamond. Diamond was one of my hoes until she got pregnant. She says it's mine but she a Hoe. So, I know that ain't true. That's why I was trying to ignore her axs last night.

I hope she don't ruin my plan with her cousin. Today I decided to wear khaki cargo, a red Polo shirt, and my red converses. I went downstairs to get me a breakfast bar. I do live by myself, because I want to.

When I lived with my momma I couldn't get any play, because moms wouldn't let me. She'll always say 'My house, my rules.' So I bounced. I mean I already had a 'job' if you knew what I mean.

Diamond's POV .

When I saw KD last night I was terrified. We dated for six months, but through them six months he was cheating on me.

I gave him my everything. Even my virginity. I ain't gone lie it was good. But after I broke up with him, I found out I was two months pregnant.

When I told him, he said that it wasn't he's and that I'm a hoe. I haven't told anybody else, not even my parents.

That's why I told Noami to stay away from him. I don't wanna see my cousin going through what I'm going through.

I'm also a sophomore at NorthWest High. But I got my license early. Thank God. So, my momma and dad bought me a white mercedes. Today, I'm picking up Noami for her first day.

• PHONE CALL •

"Noami, come open the door."

"Okay."

• PHONE CALL ENDED •

Noami's POV .

As I opened the door for Diamond, she pushed me out the way and ran to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just ate something bad."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Now give me some gum."

We both laughed . I went in the bathroom to finish doing my hair. I decided it wear it kringled today. So, I breaded my hair last night.

I went in my closet and pulled out my highwaisted pant, brown boots, and a shirt that had SPOILED on the front in bold letters.

As I got my things. My momma screamed my name.

"Noooaaammmiii!"

"Maaaaaaaaaaa"

"Okay, just checking to see if you up!" she yelled.

"I'm gone, I love you!" I yelled back.

"I love you too." I heard her say as she was going back to sleep.

When we got in the car, I had got a text from KD.

KD - Good Morning beautiful. Have a great first day. I hope I see you.

I started blushing. I guess Diamond saw me blushing, cause she looked at me crazy.

"Why you blushing?"

"Guess who just texted me!"

"Who?"

"KD!"

"Are you really, tripping off him?"

"Ummm, no but he's a nice person to talk to and he's just a friend."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I just think he's a jerk."

"Diamond, I just met him. He's just a friend and nothing more or less."

"I guess." Every time I bring up KD, she gets mad. I wonder what wrong with her.

We pulled up to school and it was huge. Everybody was piled up at the front door. Diamond and I just waited in line to get through.

When got in we walked in the courtyard and it had a lot more people. That's when I saw KD.

"Diamond, come on there's KD."

"Noami, really?"

"What?"

"I don't wanna go over there."

"Okay, I'll go by myself." As I walked away from Diamond, I could hear her walking up behind me.

I knew she wouldn't leave me by myself.

"Hey beautiful" said KD.

"Hey." I said while blushing.

"Why you always blushing?" he asked me.

I blushed some more ,

"I don't know."

"It's okay, I like it your even more beautiful."

As we was standing there seeing how many classes we have together , the bell rung. KD and I have 3rd hour together.

Diamond walked up and said we have to go. Diamond and I don't have any classes together. But we do have lunch together.