THIRTYFIVE.

Ryan's POV

Hey I'm Ryan. I never got to officially introduce myself. I'm a mixed with black and white. I'm now a senior in his school and the star quaterback of the football team. And I run track.

Also, I have a 3 year old daughter. Her name is Calesia Zayn Victor but we call her Calí. I got Calí by being stupid. I was with her mom for a year before we got pregnant and I found out she was cheating on me.

I didn't know if she was mine or not until we took a DNA test to prove it. After that big blow out. Noami ran upstairs crying and I took Calí to Chuck E. Cheese.

I wasn't mad at Noami for killing the baby because I don't know why she did. But I was upset that she tried to have sex with him before we had sex. That got me thinking, that's probably why she wanted to have sex with me.

We got back that night and I took Calí a bath and she wanted to sleep with me so she did. When she was sleep I decided to call Noami to see how she was doing.

"Hello." she answered in a voice like she was crying.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm so sorry. Please don't judge me." she said.

"I'm not gone judge you." I said.

"Its just that......

"No no, we shouldn't talk about this over the phone." I said cutting her off.

"How bout I come get you?" I asked.

"Okay." she said hanging up.

I put Calí in the room with my momma and went to go get her. She was sitting outside on the porch. I got out and went to go sit by her.

"You okay?" I asked once again.

She shook her head no and had tears rolling down her eyes.

"All I want to know is did you try to have sex with him at the party?"

She nodded her head yes. And I put my face in my hands.

"I don't know, I was drunk. I probably did. He's the only boy I've ever had sex with and I don't know what happened or came over me. He said no anyway. Maybe because he was about to do it with somebody else. Like he always does." she said explaining.

"Is that why we had sex? Because you wanted to get back at him?" I asked.

She nodded again. I was devastated, I knew she wasn't really ready.

"I'm so sorry Ryan and I understand if you never wanna talk to me again." she said getting up about to walk in the house.

She went inside the house and I went home. There was a lot of my mind.

My momma went out and Calí and I were here by ourselves.

Noami's POV

I woke up around two this evening. I rolled out of bed and did my hygiene things then got dressed.

Faith, Destiny, Diamond and I were going out on a girls day. I need something to get my mind off things. I grabbed my phone and had a text from Ryan.

It was a picture of Cali and it says "I miss Ms. Noami."

I saved it and posted a pic on Instagram of me and her for my birthday and its says

@theyknowNoami; Missing this little princess☺ @ryanV

I texted back and said I missed your also.

I went downstairs and Faith and Destiny was waiting, then we went to go Diamond.