THIRTYTHREE.

Noami's POV

I was having a bomb axs dream then all of a sudden I felt soft kisses on my neck. I opened my eyes slowly and it was Ryan.

"Can I have a kiss?" he asked.

"I have morning breath." I said covering my mouth.

"I don't give a care." he said moving my hand and pecking my lips twice.

After that he went to take a shower and I rolled over and it was 9:56. So, I went back to sleep.

"Get yo axs up." he said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

"Okay, I'm up."

He closed the door and I ran my shower. I had the biggest hang over I've ever had and my legs hurted. I looked down and I notice I was naked.

Then I remembered, Ryan and I had SEX! I was freaking out because I've only had sex with Tray. And Ryan was big, if you know what I mean, even bigger than Tray.

I got in the shower and got out and brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. Then Ryan and I went to go breakfast.

We've ordered our food and started eating. It was nothing but silence because all I could think about was what happened last night. I did it again, I had sex with someone who wasn't my boyfriend.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"No." I admitted.

"If its what's happened last night, you're right we should have not done it." he said.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It was what I wanted and I took advantage because it was my birthday."

"You don't have to be sorry. I knew you wasn't ready."

"I was ready, until you pulled down yo pants." I said laughing.

He laughed and went back to eating. We finished and went back to Faith's house.

We walked in the door and Adrian, Faith, Terrence, and Destiny looked at us.

"Good morning." I said.

"Wassup." they all said besides Adrian.

He just went upstairs. And so did we. We went and turned on a movie and laid in the bed. I grabbed my phone and there was a lot of comments, tags, and likes from last night.

Under my pictures there were comments like what happened to Tray and stuff like that. Then in a tag someone took a pic of Tray and I kissing.

I put down my phone and started back watching the movie again, hoping that Ryan didn't or don't see it.
He put his head on my chest and held me tight and went to sleep.

30 minutes later Adrian texted me to come to his room. I unlocked Ryan's fingers and went.

I opened the door and he was sitting up on the bed.

"You fcked him?" was the first thing that came out his mouth.

"Why?"

"Because, when he was in the car the other night you was talking all that sh*t of how its too early for you. And how you wanted some more time. But I see you with this n*gga all hugged up and stuff. Now did y'all fck?" he said.

"Yeah." I said.

"When?" he asked.

"That's none of your business." I said.

"Noami, it is my fcken business because this is my house and you were suppose to be my got damn girl." he said angrily.

"Adrian, it's not like that." I said defending my case.