Chapter FORTYTWO.

Noami's POV

After that situation with Tray I got my car and went home.

Faith and Diamond came over and we was sitting in the living room.

"That's crazy." Diamond said.

"I know." I said.

"Well, since everything is going wrong I was thinking maybe we should go out tonight." Faith said.

"Go out where?" I asked.

"This new restaurant that just opened I was thinking we can hit up the guys, have a great time out. And you can invite Ryan. Just a night without drama." Faith said.

"I like it. It sounds great." Diamond said.

"Yeah, I like it too." I said.

"So, 7 tonight. I'll invite Terrance, Adrian, you know the usual. And you can invite Ryan and Diamond you can invite whoever you want." Faith said.

"Fine with me." I said.

"Same here."

"I need a break. Dealing with Kalen's birthday stuff. I haven't had a break since he was born." Diamond said.

"It gotta be hard to have a one year old." Faith said.

"Yes, don't know how you do it." I said.

"It's hard but I get through it." she said.

"Well, how about we go shopping for tonight." Faith said.

"I have enough clothes already. You guys just go without me." I said.

"Okay. Diamond let's go shopping." Faith said.

They both left and I went to lay down. Then Ryan called.

"Hey babe. I'm off and have food." he said.

"Haha, I'm here." I said.

"Good, be over in twenty minutes." he said hanging up.

I laid in the bed and started to fall asleep. Until there was a knock at the door.

Dang, he got here fast, I thought to myself. I opened the door and it was Tray.

"Tray what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here to finish talking." he said coming in.

"Tray we're done talking. I don't think we could ever just talk without having sex, or thinking about sex." I said.

"Noami, fck all that. I will do anything to have you again. And if that means to just talk without touching that sexy axs body I'll do it." he said.

"Tray really, we can't." I said.

"Noami, I love you. No, fck that I'm in love with you and you're in love with me too and I know it. So, stop bullsh*ting, dump that n*gga and let us just be one again." he said.

"Tray.....

"Please Noami, please. You're the first girl I've ever loved, ever cared for. You're the one I wanna be with for the rest of my life. The one I wanna married, have kids with, grow old with. You're the one" he said walking close to me.

"You're the one too." I said.

We kissed, he wiped my tears away and grabbed my axs in the process. He know what he does to me, I know he's the one for me but I just don't know.

"I love you." he said breaking away.

"I love you too." I said.

"But Tray, I think we still need just a little more time." I said.