Chapter SIX.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!" Diamond asked while she yelled at me on the way to her house.

"I know, I was stupid. But it's not like I did it on purpose. He kept feeling on me." I explained.

The rest of the ride, silence filled the air. I just wanted to know where have she been for these last two months.

We pulled up to Diamond's house.

"How you know I ain't wanna go home?" I asked her.

"Because, first of all I don't want you to be alone and second of all I have something to tell you."

"Okay."

As we walked upstairs into Diamond's room she didn't face me.

Diamond's POV .

This is it. I'm finna tell Noami that I'm pregnant. As we walked into my room, I faced the wall the whole time. I was afraid. Scared. How am I suppose to say this ?

"Diamond? Are you okay?" Noami asked.

Before I know it everything went black. The last thing I saw was red lights.

When I woke up I saw white walls. To my left I saw Noami and to my right I saw my parents.

"Mom." I said while trying to lift myself up.

"Oh, baby. Wilfured go get the nurse!" my mom told my dad.

"Mom, please don't scream. What happened to me?"

"Well, hello Ms. Jackson. I'm nurse Trudy."

"Hi, do you know what happened to me?" I asked.

"Well, of course I do. Yhue fainted."

"How did I do that."

"Well, first it's because it's shows that your not eating right, and because you were stressing."

Oh yeah I forgot that I was gonna tell Noami that I was pregnant with KD's baby. Baby!

"What about my baby, is he okay?"

"Baby?" I heard Noami asked while walking up behind the nurse.

"He's doing just fine. You just have to start eating healthier."

"Yes ma'am."

The nurse left and Noami was looking like she was hurt.

"You was pregnant and you didn't tell me? I thought we told each other everything!" she shout while tears ran down her eyes.

"Noami......... " before I could say anything else she ran out.

This is what I was afraid of.

Noami's POV .

I can't believe that Diamond has been pregnant all this time. And she haven't told me anything. I decided to take the bus home because I didn't wanna talk to anyone else. That's when I got a text from KD. I didn't wanna talk to he either.

I woke up this morning to get dress for school and I had 13 messages and 5 phone calls. 10 of them messages were from Diamond and 3 of them were from KD.

And 4 of those phone calls were from Diamond and one from KD. What point of not talking to nobody don't they understand?

I went to the bathroom and I had bags under my eyes. I brushed my teeth and did my usual hygiene thing.

I went to the closet and pulled out a pair of short a white polo shirt and my red and black Jordan's. I kept it simple because I really wasn't in the mood.

Today, I rode the bus for the first time and it was packed. But I was the first one on the bus so I had a seat. When I got off the bus I tried to walk straight to the cafeteria but KD stopped me.

"Hey, why haven't you returned any of my calls or I texts?"

" I'm sorry I just had a lot on my mind about Diamond."

"Ugh, she told you."

"Huh?"

"Look, I'm not her baby's daddy. That's what she say. I just fcked her three times and yeah two of those times was without a condom but that don't mean it's mine."

Am I hearing this right? After he said that I walked away.

"I'm telling you it ain't mine, she's a hoe!"

When I heard that I walked back towards him and slapped him so hard my hand was red.

"My cousin is not a hoe, you is the hoe, HOE." I told him.