Chapter FORTYFOUR.

Diamond's POV.

Today is my baby's 1st birthday. I woke and he was already up. I got him out his crib and took up a bath.

When I got him out I put him on a onesie and fed him.

"Hey there birthday boy." my mom said coming from the back.

"Momo." he said.

She got him out his crib and walked back to the kitchen.

"Like I wasn't feeding him." I said.

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever."

"Hello there one years old." dad said.

"Hey to you too dad." I said.

"I'm sorry, hey princess." he said kissing my forehead.

"So, how does it feel to have a one year old?" he asked.

"I don't know, I feel old. A year ago, I was happy with my boyfriend, going out to parties, and going on dates. Now, I'm home with my beautiful baby boy, and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said.

"Speaking of boyfriend, is KD coming to the party?" mom asked.

"I don't know, you talk to him a lot. You tell me." I said grabbing Kalen.

"Diamond that was long ago. When will you get over it?" she asked.

"Never, you're suppose to be my mother and you went behind my back and gave my son a DNA test." I said.

"I thought it was only right." she said.

"I didn't know what you were doing, I didn't even know you was having sex. So, I didn't know how many you was having sex with." she said.

"Are you trying to call me a h*e?" I asked.

"You guys calm down." my dad said.

"Maybe." she said.

"I can't believe you." I said walking away.

I went upstairs and packed two suitcases and grabbed my keys and wallet.

I went downstairs and went mom and dad was arguing.

I opened the door and my dad stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"Away for a while. I can't live in these predicaments." I said.

"Diamond, you asked me to tell you the truth and I told you now, you're mad?" she asked.

"Are you fcken kidding me?" I said.

"Watch your fcken mouth young lady." she said coming up close to me.

"Both of y'all watch your mouthes." my dad said coming in between us.

"I did what I thought was right. He knew you wouldn't say yes, so I gave him permission. He's the dad so what are you mad at?" she said.

"I'm mad because, you didn't ask me about my child. Kalen's my child not yours. I knew he was the dad. He broke my virginity when we was together, I only slept with him." I said.

"The point is you're having sex without being married and you have a fcken child now at 17!" she yelled.

"No, the point is you never cared about my fcken child since he was born and you know it! Dad does more than you have ever did! I saw how you looked at him when he was born! Like you was disgusted. I even heard you telling dad you want me out the house when I had him! Well, your about get your fck wish." I said then she slapped me.