THIRTYTWO

Noami's POV.

I rolled over and heard something crushing. I leaned up and it was a large cookie cake that says "Happy Birthday Beautiful.....from Ryan" on it.

With that it had a bouquet of red roses and a birthday bag.

I opened it and it was a square box and inside there was a crown ring. Plus, the card that said "You're always a Princess to me and don't forget that's it's your day.......Ryan."

That made my morning. I got up and went to brush my teeth then showered. I went downstairs and there was a big banner that said "Happy Birthday Noami" with my picture.

But there was no one there. I went to the kitchen and on the island there was a breakfast plate.

Then out of nowhere everyone popped up.

"Surprise!"

"What the hell, you guys. You almost gave me a heart attack."

"We wanted to surprise you." Faith said giving me a hug.

"Well, I was very surprised." I said.

I grabbed my plate then went to the loving room.

"So, how are we going to celebrate?" Destiny asked.

"I don't know. It's my 17th birthday, its not really a big deal to me." I said.

"Well, any birthday is a big deal. And we're going out." Faith said.

"I can't, I'm already going out with Ryan." I replied.

"Don't wanna upset Noami's new boyfriend." Adrian said.

"He's not my boyfriend." I said.

"Well, I don't care I want to go out. You replaced us when you was going with Tray don't do it now that you're with Ryan." Faith said.

"I'm not with Ryan! Were just hanging out and what are you talking about replaced you, I never replaced you." I said.

"I'm just saying I miss hanging out with you. And we wanna celebrate you're birthday together." she said.

"Well, how about I go out with Ryan and we can met up at this party that's going on tonight." I suggested.

"Now that's how you celebrate." Destiny said.

We continued eating then there was a knock at the door. I got up to open it and it was Ryan.

"Happy Birthday." he said picking me up and twirling me around.

"Thanks." I said.

"Hello everyone." he said speaking.

"Hey." everyone said back.

"I have someone for you to meet. So, I was thinking maybe you can get your things, get dressed at my house, and leave from there." he said.

"I guess that will work." I said.

"I'll be back." I said going upstairs.

I grabbed my things and my new phone and left.

"See you guys later." I said leaving out.

He opened my door and shut it then got in.

"Who am I meeting? And do I look presentable?" I asked.

"You look great." he said grabbing my hand.

We pulled up to a great, big, beige house. He let me out and went to open the door.

"Is this your house?" I asked.