Chapter FIFTEEN.

Noami's POV

We was on the way to Tray's house and I kept looking in the backseat. There was blood everywhere, nice way to break my virginity I said to myself.

"What's the matter." he asked.

"The blood is all over your seat." I said.

"That what happens when you break yo virginity. And also not tell anyone that you're a virgin." he said looking at me.

"Well, like I said before you didn't ask." I answered smartly.

We pulled up to Tray's house and it was huge. Like a mansion, but bigger.

He got out and came to open my door and grabbed my hand. I started walking but stopped. I stopped because my girl was hurting so bad.

"What's the matter?" Tray asked.

"She hurts." I said pointing down.

Tray picked my up bridal style then we approached the porch. A guy was sitting in the chair.

"It was about damn time." he said getting up.

"Haha, Noami this is CJ and CJ this is Noami." he said introducing us.

He shook hands and he opened the door. CJ went to the couch and Tray carried me all day way to his room. I was standing there when he came back with clothes.

"Here you can put these on after you take a shower." he said handing me the clothes.

"Oh hell no, I'm not putting on some other b*tches clothes that you fcked." I said crossing my arms across my chest.

"Relax baby, these are my sister's. She use to live here before she moved." he said.

I grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom. I started a nice hot shower and washed every part of my body.

My girl hurted so bad that it was throbbing. The shower turned into a bath and I just laid there and soaked her.

I was dozing off in the tub until I heard a knock on the door. I closed the curtain and answered.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Who you think?" Tray said coming into the bathroom.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I asked.

"No, I was bored and lonely." he answered sitting on the toilet.

"What about CJ?" I asked.

"He got what he came for and left." he said.

"Well, can you leave so I can get dressed?"

"Noami, I've already seen." he said pulling back the curtains.

I tried covering up with my hands but he moved them.

"Awe, you look better naked." he said looking at me.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Can I get dress now?" I asked.

"No." he said putting me up and carrying me to the bed.

He started kissing me on my neck then sucking my boob.

He tried fingering me but I flinched because of the pain.

"Still hurts?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

He spread my legs and stared to lick and suck on my clit. It felt so good, he started to nibble on it.

My legs were beginning to close but he stopped them.

"Stay right here." he said pulling me closer.

I started to cum and he kept going. He was better than KD.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yes." I said.

He kissed me and we cuddled up together and fell asleep.

K.D POV

"THAT B*TCH SLAPPED ME K.D!" Nikki said yelling.

"What do you want me to do about that?" I asked.

It was 4 in the morning. I was sleep until Nikki said she wanted to come over, I thought she'll come and we'll get right to it but, she just wants to talk and talk and talk.

"What do mean what do I wanted you to do? I want you to fck her up!" she yelled.

"Why didn't you just hit her back?" I asked dozing off on the couch.

"Because, getting suspend from school just ain't me. I might do a lot of things but I ain't a dumb axs." she said.

"KD!" she said hitting me in the chest.

"I'm up, I'm up." I said getting up going upstairs.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm either going to bed or you're getting your axs up here and I'm going to fck the sh*t out of you." I said.

"How about I just leave." she said grabbing her stuff.

"Fine by me." I said.

"And one other thing you're not fcking sh*t over this way until you blow out Noami's brain." she said slamming the door.

She ain't nobody. The only thing imma do to Noami is fck her rather she's willing or unwilling.

Diamond's POV.

"Moooooom, I think my water just broke." I said screaming down the hallway in pain.

My mom came running down the hall and grabbed my bags and we gathered in the car.

"Wait your only 8 months." dad said.

"Well maybe he doesn't want to be in here any longer!" I yelled.

"Calm down Diamond." mom said.

"I AM CALMED!" I yelled more.

"Imma need for you to stop yelling." Dustin said trying to sleep.

"And imma need for you to get out my face." I said slapping him.

We arrived at the hospital. Mom and I got out while dad took Dustin to grandma's

"Ouuuuuuuch." I said hanging on side the bed.

"It's alright baby, everything is going to be alright." mom said patting my back.

I was pisses because I've tried calling KD but he didn't answer. I decided not to call Noami because of school, so I was by myself.