Chapter NINE.

Trayvon's POV .

Every since yesterday, I've been thinking about Noami. I know she just got out of a relationship but I was feeling her.

We are out of school for these two days, because of something to do with the electronics. Aye, I don't care.

So, today I decided to hang with my boy CJ.

"Wassup baby boy." said CJ.

CJ and I have been friends since Pre-K. He's like a brother to me.

"Nothing, little big head." I replied back.

"Where you been at?" he asked.

He pulled out a big blunt an lite it up.

"School, where you need to be." I said back.

CJ dropped out our sophomore year. He said it was to much for him. With his drug dealing and homework, he claimed he couldn't do it.

"So, I met this girl yesterday CJ."

"Really? Was she fine?"

"Hell Yeah Fcking Right!"

"Where did you meet her?"

"School dumb axs."

"Haha, really." he asked.

"Yeah. I caught her skipping at the football field."

"Haha, I remember that spot. That's where I fcked Jessica. And Chloe. And Destiney. And ............" I cut him off there.

"Okay, I get it."

CJ was a player. He did every girl he thought was cute. That's not health. But that's my n*gga.

We talked more, while passing the blunt back and forth.

Noami's POV .

I woke up this morning and went home. I missed sleeping over at Diamond's. Even though I didn't sleep at all. Every time I turned around, her belly was in the way.

Today, I decided to do to the gym. I gained a little weight since a got her.

I took mom's car because, I wanted to. I was in the car listening to the radio until my song came on. I blasted the radio.

'What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down. What's going on in that beautiful mind. I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

My head's under water. But I'm breathing fine. You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cause all of me. Loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you, oh!'

I was feeling myself until my phone lite up.

It was KD calling. I rejected his call, and went inside. He needa delete my number.

I went inside and went to work. I was on the treadmill, until I looked over and saw KD. OMG really?

"Noami wait." KD said trying to stop me.

"I have to say to you KD. NOTHING!" I said and ran out the gym.

I still can't believe this. I think I fell in love with him. I thought me was the only one for me. Well, I thought wrong!