Chapter ELEVEN.

Tray's POV.

I'm worried about Noami. That girl that was looking at us was my ex. She cheat on me with KD.

Her name is Nikki. I heard that she was pregnant by him also. I don't care about her no more.

I'm worried about Noami. I really want her to be my girl. She's beautiful. I don't wanna jump into anything just yet, because we both just got out of relationship.

It's the end of the day and I'm so bored. I really don't want to go home after school. I put my hand in my pocket to think about where imma go, until I felt paper in my pocket.

I pulled it out and it was Noami's number. I forgot I had it. I put number in my phone and started to text her.

Me - Hey Baby

Baby - Haha, Hey.

Me - I'm hungry.

Baby - me too, I ain't eat that jail cafeteria food.

Me - Wanna go to McDonald's after school?

Baby - cheap date .

Me - Who said it was a date ?

Baby - you got that one Big head.

Me - So, yes or no ?

Baby - yes.

I didn't text back because this n*gga thought he was gone take my phone. Sh*t wrong answer my n*gga!

Diamond's POV .

Today, I got a message from KD. He wants to meet up at McDonald's after school.

Noami met me in the hallway and said she was going with Tray. I liked Tray, he seemed like a good boy for my cousin. He better treat her right.

I walked into McDonald's, and KD was already there eating a burger.

"Where's mine?" I said while trying to slide in the seat.

"Right here." he handed me the McDonald's bag and it had the 10 piece Chicken Nuggets.

I loved them.

I pulled out the nuggets and KD snatched them.

"Aye, what are you doing?" I said angrily.

"This is not for you. It has to much grease."

"So, I'm hungry." I said while trying to snatch the nuggets back.

"No Diamond, the salad that's in the bag is for you. You not killing my baby with all that grease." KD blurted out.

I was shocked. Was he sick or something?

"What did you just say?" KD sighed and spoke up.

"I said our baby. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I'm ready to be in the baby's life."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"That's great KD. And the baby's name is Kalen. By the way. Plus, why are you ready now?"

"I just am." Something wasn't right.

KD is not the smartest of them all. If he thinks we're getting back together he's wrong!

As we were talking and eating, I looked up and saw Tray & Noami. KD knew something caught my attention and he looked also. But he got mad. Noami saw us and told Tray.

They got their food and walked over to us.

"Wassup, my n*gga." Noami said to me.

"Hey."

"What y'all up to." Tray said while jumping into the conversation.

"Nothing man, we were just finna leave. You ready D?" D was the nickname KD gave me when we were dating.

"Yeah, ig."

I said trying to get up. Y'all know I needed help.

"Bye, you guys." Tray said as we walked out.

KD's POV.

So, I heard I got What's Her Face pregnant. Which is a lie cause I used a condom on her axs. But I knew Diamond's baby was mine, because I done it on purpose. I just didn't know it would happen so fast.

When eating with Diamond, I saw that b*tch Noami and that idiot Trayvon. Imma still get that hoe. On my momma! But while she was yelling at me about a date to McDonald's what about that idiot?

I ain't gone lie I was a little jealous that's why I bounced. Right know, I'm trying to focus on my seed.

Noami's POV.

"I wonder why Diamond ain't say she was meeting KD." I told Tray.

"I don't know. Maybe she ain't won't you to know."

"Really? Secrets again? I'm going to ask her." I pulled my phone out my pocket and Tray snatched it.

"What you doing?" I questioned Tray.

"Look, you with me. Nobody else, that's her baby's daddy. That's their business. Leave it alone, she'll tell you. Then, if she don't she don't want you to know then. But until then your on my time. Baby."

Tray was right. That was their business. I looked at him and he smiled. I love his smile. It was amazing. Just like him.