Prologue

Just a disclaimer, this story is a complete fiction, everything that happens in this story is the author's imagination, nothing is real and the author have no intention of hurting anyone.

The story involves male pregnancy, so if your not comfortable then do not read further, this is a boyxboy story meaning this is a same sex relationship story... The story also contains mature contents. Read at your own risk!

Hope you guys will enjoy reading this story...

°°°

Name: Mew Suppasit

Name: Mew Suppasit

Age: 22 years.

Occupation: Researcher

Mew was a genius, he completed his studies and graduated university when he was just 14 year's old, people regard him as an abnormal being, other celestial being, crazy being and for his parents he was there only treasure. Mew visited different countries and was able to invent a lot of products, like medicine to diseases that might be a challenge to those great scientific researchers who has been in the fields for years, the products he has invented were used world wide. He became a billionaire in a very young age.

With him being very perfect with everything but he has one problem and that is chronic mysophobia, the fear of germs and dirt, he doesn't like being in contact with anyone, which is shaking hands or touching him, he will make sure to clean everything that he needs to use continously. Before talking to him, you will have to make sure that you use a mouthwash, sanitize your hands and keep a proper distance from him.

Mew was working on a new invention, a machine which will enable people to move from one place to another, like instead of using a plane or bus to travel to a certain country, with just a small chip that can be installed in any electronic device, will take you to a desired destination within seconds. Today he wanted to try his new invention alone in his home lab when something strange happened, seems like electricity shortage or something.

°°°

Gulf Kanawut

Gulf Kanawut

Age: 300 years which is equivalent to 17 year's old.

Gulf Kanawut is a young naive little dragon who is very mischievous and a happy, in his world he will be regarded as a very young boy and someone who is not very knowledgeable, he couldn't even sustain his human body for more than two hours, he by mistake fall down from his world and appeared in another dimension which was actually planet earth, the still naive 300 years old baby dragon found himself in a strange room which looks like an expiremental lab.