20

After dinner Kai wanted to return back to his apartment, but he was convinced to sleep over at Mew's house. Kai really liked Noah's company, he is so easy to get along and is such a good and sweet dragon.

Gulf and his mother was sharing a room as his son wanted to spend the night with him. Gulf's mother came out of the room, after making sure Gulf was asleep, since he wanted to speak with Mew.

Gulf's mom saw Mew who seems to be been waiting for him. When Mew saw Gulf's mother approaching him, he got up from his seat and bowed down respectfully.

"Mother-in-law, I haven't greeted you carefully nor welcomed you to my humble house, I was careless earlier and I ended up hurting my brother-in-law. It's so wrong of me to behave like that." Mew said sounding really apologetic which  surprised Gulf's mother who never expected the grand emperor to say such a thing. The arrogant emperor has never asked for forgiveness to anybody, and now hearing the Vampire king asking for forgiveness made Gulf's mother really surprised.

"You don't have to ask for forgiveness, it's okay, one way or the other, we are going to be a family soon." Gulf's mother answered and smiled  as they sat down.

"Well mom, without me explaining myself, I'm sure you know who I am. I'm just curious to know what really happened to my mate in my kingdom in the previous lifetimes?" Mew asked Gulf's mom, who sighed sadly.

"Everything terrible that can happen! He suffered physically, emotionally and mentally! He was completely broken and my omega boy ended up committing suicide. In this lifetime, I planned not to let my son suffer the same fate. I thought of just marry him off to a good dragon man before he comes of the age so that he won't be suffering later." Gulf's mom answered, making Mew to subconsciously growl. Mew didn't like Gulf's mom's words of finding another man for his mate. 'I'm a man, Gulf's real mate and I will protect him with all I have got!'

"I will make sure that he is happy. I will give him everything and see him smile every single day. Mom, I promise you, I will not allow anybody to make my mate unhappy. In this lifetime he met his true mate, so rest assured!" Mew said and held Gulf's mother's hands to assure him of his words. He did so because Gulf's mom looked really worried and sad. Seeing one's own son suffer terribly without you having anything to do to protect your son is really heartbreaking.

"I trust you Grand emperor. I dont think I will have to worry about my baby anymore, he looks happy and he is jovial as usual, he might be childish, naive and naughty, but he is a very good boy. I just dont want anybody to scold him or make him unhappy, he had suffered a lot so in this lifetime he deserves all the happiness. That is what I think and so we pampered him a lot. Keeping aside his naughtyness, deep down he is very good at heart." Gulf's mom answered and smiled happily just talking about his son. One could clearly tell how much he loves his son.

"I know. Mom, I wanted to ask for your permission to marry your son, here in this world. He had been nagging me every single day to marry him, and he has gone as far as demanding me to have s.εメ with him. I mean he asked me to completely mate him. In this world they use the word s.εメ for mating, and I can't control my vampire for long, someday I will completely lose it, so I suggest it's better if I temporarily mark him, and then complete the ritual after he has come the legal age." Mew said, his face slightly flushed red. Gulf's mother choked on his own saliva.

"My.... my baby said such a thing? Where did he come to know about sex? He is talkative but I'm 100% sure that he doesn't know anything about sex! Someone must have told him." Gulf's mother answered while slightly frowning. His baby seems to have been taught some bad manners, he was shocked to know about his little boy learning such a thing when he is still very young.

"It must be his brother in law, but we cant blame Kai, actually Gulf is very naive, he thought by just hugging me he will be able to carry my pups. He only know the word s.εメ and nothing else, i will teach him step by step, he is still so green." Mew said and laughed lightly. Mew and Gulf's mom spoke for hours. Later Mew went to his room to sleep, but he stayed up for more than an hour before he finally fell asleep, he is used to sleeping with his mate beside him, but this time, that ungrateful mate chose his mother over him without even thinking, making Mew addicted of Gulf sleeping beside him and then ditching him later! It's so cruel mahn!

Gulf, on the other hand, slept deeply while hugging his mom tightly. He has always loved his mother's scent, it always gives him the sense of security. Gulf loves it, he will sleep deeply without worries as long as his mother is beside him. Kai and Noah on the other side couldn't sleep, both of them left there rooms at the same time like they have planned and came to an agreement to come out of there rooms at that specific time. The two went out of the mansion. Noah held Kai by the waist and then flew up landing at the big mansion's roof, the two spoke for sometime, just normal talks. As they spoke with each other, they got to know more about each other.

Waking up the second day, Gulf got up from bed and left the room where he was sleeping with his mother. Heading to Mew's room, Gulf pushed open the door which was unlocked. Even before he could go inside, he was suddenly pulled inside, and the next minute he found himself on bed with Mew on top of him, with Mew's eyes looking at Gulf like he is some kind of eatable.

(1065 words)