19

"Here, here look... mom came to see you and brought a lot of yummy and beautiful things for his only baby boy." Gulf's mother said making Gulf to stop crying and look at his mother with expectant eyes.Gulf mom smiled and motioned one of the guards to come over. The guard came with a lot of things. Gulf was beyond excited, still seated near his mom. Gulf grinned happily, his mommy knows him the best!

"My mom knows me better, that's why I love you the most!" Gulf shouted happily, not realising the frowning Mew, who was not happy at all! Loving his mother the best! What about him? He also told him 'the best' few days ago because he allowed him to eat meat, and today it changed to someone else! Why is his mate so unpredictable and confusing!?

"And I love my baby boy too. Mom is so ready to spoil this good and adorable boy." Gulf's mother said sweetly, making Gulf to giggle. Noah was used to being treated like he doesn't exist at all, that brat is just an attention seeker, but he is still their only baby boy and should be treated well and with care, the only treasure in the family. Noah asked Mew for a room so Mew called a maid and asked her to show Noah a room where he can let the unconscious Kai to rest.

Mew also instructed another maid to prepare a room for his to-be-mother-in-law, they seem to stay here for few days. Mew was actually happy, since he had few questions that he wants to ask his mate's mother, but first he needs to leave that place before jealousy eats him all up. His mate, his only cub, completely forgot about him and is busy acting like a baby so that he could be coaxed by his mother.

Noah took his human mate to the room he was shown, placing Kai on the bed and covering him carefully, Noah looked at his mate closely. 'He is really beautiful!'

Noah had been staying for several lifetimes without his real mate. He had to find a dragon omega whose mate may have died or an omega who never found his/her mate and he had marry them just because of his status as a crown prince and future dragon king. Noah never loved or was never happy with whoever he was married to, staying for thousands of years with someone you never loved is real torture. Even though he had to marry them, he never touched those omegas.

To his surprise, he found his mate in this lifetime. Noah was beyond excited, it doesn't matter if his mate is a human, he is ready to marry him and make him his queen, stay together and have a family of there own, together with there pups for lifetime. Noah could see that his mate seems to be the same age as his younger brother, it's no wonder his brother found someone to bully.

"I promise to make you happy! Also I will protect you with my life and make sure nothing happens to you." Noah said while looking at his mate.

"Mom, you also saw right, how Phi bullied little Gulf because of that human! Phi is protecting a human instead of his little brother! He was so mean to me! He made little Gulf to cry!" Gulf complained to his mother while eating what his mother got for him. Gulf's mother ruffled his son's hair and smiled.

"I know my adorable baby is so good and a respectable boy, he would never cause trouble. I will scold your big brother for you. How could he be so mean to my baby boy!? My baby boy should be treated with respect and care. No one is allowed to bully my baby boy." Gulf's mother said lovingly. The maids, who were listening to the conversation between the two, immediately connected the dots. It was clearly visible why that teenage boy is very naughty, childish and a troublemaker, it's because he is overly pampered! Even their boss pampers and spoils him! They have never seen a family who spoils there kids like this!

"Yes mom! Scold him! Hit him! Tell him not to bully little Gulf again!" Gulf who was nodding his head continously answered, very pleased and happy with his mother's words.

"Okay, but you have to promise your mom something." Gulf's mother said. Gulf didn't hesitate to answer.

"I will do anything for my mom." Gulf answered, he is so ready to fulfill his mom's wish, because his mom is the best of the best.

"That human boy and your Phi are mates, so you have to respect that human boy, because in future he is going to be your brother-in-law and he will give you lots of yummy foods." Gulf's mother said surprising Gulf. 'So my food is actually my brother in law! I almost ate my brother's mate!'

"Okay, I will respect Phi's mate, and I will protect him from bullies! He will be my best friend and... not my food!" Gulf answered back. The mother and son had a long chit chat and Gulf loving how his mother is petting him, with his animal instincts kicking in. Gulf spent the whole day with his mother, even after dinner he refused to sleep with Mew, he said he wanna sleep with his mom.

Kai, who woke up, almost had a panic attack when he saw the man, no not a man but a dragon who was actually Gulf's brother. Noah did a lot before Kai finally calmed down and felt reassured that nothing will happen to him and no one is going to eat him.

Kai was surprised during dinner when he was treated very well by a beautiful man who introduced himself as Gulf's and Noah's mother. Kai never had felt the care and affection from his parents as he had spent all his childhood living at the orphanage, meeting someone who treated him so well like a mother, he just couldn't tell what to feel right at that moment. Noah's mother even told him to call him 'mom'.

After dinner Kai wanted to return back to his apartment, but he was convinced to sleep over at Mew's house. Kai really liked Noah's company, he is so easy to get along and is such a good and sweet dragon.

Gulf and his mother was sharing a room as his son wanted to spend the night with him. Gulf's mother came out of the room, after making sure Gulf was asleep, since he wanted to speak with Mew.

(1116 words)