21

Waking up the second day, Gulf got up from bed and left the room where he was sleeping with his mother. Heading to Mew's room, Gulf pushed open the door which was unlocked. Even before he could go inside, he was suddenly pulled inside, and the next minute he found himself on bed with Mew on top of him, with Mew's eyes looking at Gulf like he is some kind of eatable.

Gulf wasn't that scared, he has been touchy with Mew all the time, like hugging him. The naive Gulf didn't notice the danger he was in, instead of being on guard, Gulf started giggling and he touched Mew's face with his soft addicting fingers.

"Did you miss me? Why are you looking at me like I'm some kind of food to you? Did you not eat enough last night?" Gulf asked Mew while blinking his eyes innocently, making Mew who was about to have a free meal underneath him to stop. Even before Mew could move away, Gulf started moving this body, waking something that was sleeping peacefully. Mew groaned and looked at Gulf in the sense to warn him, but Gulf didn't realise that and kept on moving his legs. Gulf himself felt Mew's boner poking him and was interested in it.

"Stop moving and don't tempt me. Be good! Stop it... You will regret later if you continue!" Mew warned Gulf.

"Why is your pee pee standing so straight like you want to urinate?" Gulf asked another question. He pushed Mew to the side, making him to lie on his back. Even before Mew could react Gulf removed Mew's shorts, leaving Mew completely naked. Gulf was beyond surprised seeing Mew's pee pee to be so big.

"What do you think your doing! Huh? Give me my shorts back! You will not like what will happen next!" Mew shouted at Gulf while trying his level best to suppress his vampire who wants to take over and claim his mate once and for all. Gulf threw away Mew's shorts and then stopped Mew from moving.

"Wow your pee pee is so big! And also very hard." Gulf, who was now poking Mew's dick with his finger, said as he was completely amazed. Mew growled, his eyes changing from his normal colour to red, at the same time his fangs appeared and dissappears, with each passing seconds.

"Stop it Gulf! I can't control myself any longer!" Mew, whose voice has completely changed, growled. Gulf, instead of stopping, took off his shorts. He took Mew's hand and placing it on his dick.

"See my pee pee is not as big as yours! Also it isn't standing straight like yours, ahhhhh... What are you doing?! Let go off me Mew!" Gulf said.. but he screamed in fear when he was forcefully thrown on bed and Mew's vampire, who has completely taken over Mew, grabbed both of Gulf's hands not so nicely but tight enough for Gulf to whimper in pain.

"My mate seducing me early in the morning! This alpha loves it and want us to become one... What do you think my dearest mate?" Mew's vampire asked with his deep voice and then licked his lips with his tongue. Gulf, who has never experienced pain before, shook his head completely terrified with this vampire in front of him. This is not his caring Mew! This is a meanie vampire who is bullying him!

"You mean vampire! You are hurting prince Gulf! I only touched your pee pee but you want to rip off my hands!? You are so bad! Gulf doesn't like you at all!" Gulf shouted with tears in his eyes. But Gulf regretted his words, when Mew's vampire bit Gulf's neck with his fangs making Gulf to shout in pain. He struggled to break free, but no matter how hard he struggled, he couldn't even move a finger. Mew's vampire drank Gulf's blood. With how sweet Gulf's blood was, Mew's vampire almost lost control. If he were to continue drinking Gulf's blood, he could have ended up sucking Gulf's life too. Gulf couldn't struggle and his body went limp. Mew's vampire licked the wound as he felt very satisfied, the wound on Gulf's neck closed instantly.

"I can't have you now! But I'm patient enough to wait, come to the legal age quickly, this mate's patience is running out." Mew's vampire said while looking at the unconscious Gulf who seemed to have fainted with the extreme pain he felt.

"It's my fault, I didn't even prepare you for this, but you have teased me to my limit. Next time you will no longer feel pain but complete pleasure. You will enjoy!" Mew added and kissed Gulf's lips, then headed to the shower room to finish his problem between his legs. He just couldn't believe his mate to be so daring today, calling his dick a pee pee!? Like seriously!!? Now what is a pee pee!? Was his mate not taught about s.εメ education? He is so pure mahn! He doesn't know anything! Even the normal mating procedure that a lot of omegas know, his mate doesn't know!

Gulf who regained his consciousness sat down on the bed and looked around, touching his neck, he couldn't feel any pain. He could never forget what that heartless vampire did to him. He just touched his pee pee and did nothing else, but that vampire hurt his hand and bit his neck. Gulf took his shorts, got dressed and he left Mew's room. He ran back to his mom's room. Gulf's mom was awake, he had already freshened up and was fully dressed. Gulf mom was surprised when he was suddenly hugged by his crying son.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" Gulf's mom asked his son who was crying his eyes out.

"Mom, that vampire bullied Gulf! I only touched his pee pee and he also touched mine, but then he hurt my hands and bit my neck so hard! Mom your little Gulf almost died!" Gulf reported while crying.

(1012 words)