29

Gulf went back to his room and waited anxiously for his brother in law to come back. He just hopes his brother in law would come back with the suppressant pills before that beast returns. Well, Mew won't be back anytime soon, he must be totally engrossed with whatever he is discussing with Gulf's father.

The branded suppressant pills were actually made by Mew himself. The brand that Gulf wanted is very effective. Gulf have heard people say that the results are guaranteed. A lot of omegas who has used these pills gave positive feedback and none has complained about the pills. Mew loves researching and in this dimension with him being extremely smart and ready to research new things, all the other kingdoms in future doesn't have to worry about anything, because they have a saviour here. Each passing days a new invention is made and the results are always excellent and very safe, way safer than before.

Kai got the suppressant pills and was about to meet Gulf when Noah stopped him. Kai didnt expect to see his husband there so when he was suddenly stopped by Noah he almost had a heart attack. He was quick enough to hide the pills, else he would surely be in trouble if his husband knew that he left the palace and went to see the doctor alone without anyone knowing.

"Why are you nervous?" Noah asked his mate while looking at him suspiciously. Kai swallowed hard. He is not that good when it comes to lying, but since he has promised to help his brother in law, he must try his level best and be a trusted best friend and an in-law too. He will never betray his best friend!

Kai took a deep breath and started talking. "I was just walking around the palace. The doctor said it's healthy to practice once in a while, so I have decided to be responsible. Yes, very responsible, so dear husband, you don't have to worry! I will never go out or be in trouble. I... I will get going now, my brother in law is waiting for me." Kai answered and ran away quickly. Noah was confused with his mate's words.

"I will never go out or be in trouble? Did my brother secretly sent my mate outside the palace?" Noah whispered, but brushed it off, he has something important to do now. Kai knocked at Gulf's room. Within seconds Gulf opened the door and pulled Kai inside, closing the door from behind.

"Be gentle, what if I fall down and hurt myself and my baby?" Kai complained while pouting. Gulf smiled and carefully helped Kai to sit down. Gulf even served a glass of water for his brother in law.

"Don't worry my dear brother in law! Did you get the pills?" Gulf asked, looking at Kai with expectant eyes. Kai took out a small box having the pills inside. Gulf immediately snatched the box away while smiling widely. By just imagining how Mew will be disappointed when his heat doesn't come at the expected time, it made Gulf to laugh like a winner. He didn't waste time, he immediately took a pill, even before Kai could speak he swallowed it.

"Done, brother in law! Thank you so much." Gulf added, his voice contains pure happiness. Kai's lips twitched! Why is his brother in law so impatient, he didn't even wait for him to give him the instructions that was told to him by the family doctor.

"Brother in law, Are you sure you have taken the medicine?" Kai asked.

"Yes, done!" Gulf answered.

"Really? Really sure?"

"Yes! very sure! Why are you asking like I have done something wrong?" Gulf answered while looking at Kai who seems to faint in the next second.

"D-did you take the pill with the warm water?" Kai asked again.

"Yeah, the weather is cold, so what do you expect?" Gulf answered, somehow annoyed, his moods are not that stable, Kai pointed at Gulf with a trembling finger.

"What have you done! You could have waited for me to give you the instructions, you dumbo!" Kai shouted.

"What are you talking about, it's written here I should take one pill, and I did." Gulf answered and showed the pill box to his brother in law.

"That's not it!" Kai said out of breath.

"Then what is it? Tell me, will the pill not work?" Gulf asked somehow tensed.

"Of course it will work! But not the way you are thinking!" Kai answered and smacked Gulf's head. This annoying brat!

"Huh?" Gulf was completely confused.

"What huh?! You stupid dragon! You should have to take the pill with cold water. If you take it with warm water, it means you are inducing your heat! The latest pill brands has dual functions, one to suppress and prolong heat while the second is to induce heat. If you want to suppress your heat you will have to take it with cold water and if you want to induce your heat, you will have to take it with warm water!" Kai said making Gulf to feel his room moving in circular motion. What did he just hear!??

"In..... In.... Inducing what?" Gulf stuttered and fell down on the floor with his butt hitting hard onto the ground. He still couldn't process the information he has heard.

"Of course it induces heat! You could have waited for me to finish talking first!" Kai said completely defeated. Gulf got up from where he was and approached Kai.

"Brother in law, tell me for how long will I be able to act normally before it takes effect? Doesn't it have an antidote?" Gulf asked Kai, while shaking him. Kai felt very dizzy and he almost vomited if he couldn't stop Gulf from shaking him like a bottle of medicine.

"Do you want to dilute my unborn baby? The effect will take place in the next fifteen minutes and there is no antidote! Your mate is still in the process of making it. I guess it will be out in the market in a week." Kai answered. Why is he always so unlucky, all the other omegas are usually lucky. It is just him who always ends up being unlucky. Gulf thought.

(1052 words)