5

"Wanting to stay in my house, not only did you cause chaos in my room, you still have the audacity to bring other weird creatures into my house and giving out orders! It seems like my house suddenly changed to be your house!" Mew who has never met someone who is so daring and brave enough to get onto his nerves, not just once but several times. Within two hours Mew's big mansion layout was completely changed to Gulf's liking. The maids were changed according to Gulf liking, not only did Gulf sack Mew's employees, within a few hours he became the owner of the house! The lab that Mew has been doing his research for year's has been changed to Gulf's play room!

"Now this is perfect, you did a good job! Perfect, this is my taste! I will have my father reward you handsomely for taking good care of this prince!" Gulf, who was seated, said with a wide smile. The four guards looked at each other and shook their heads. If the dragon king heard and saw what his son had done, then he would surely have a headache! His son hijacked someone else's house and made it his own! The owner is not around and the little highness did what his mind has told him to! He still thinks this is the Dragon Kingdom where he will do whatever he wants and no one would dare to go against him!

But what do they expect, with how the little highness is spoiled by his father, mother and older brother. Of course he will not be scolded or told what he was doing is wrong, because the little prince is still a baby and so adorable, he will never do something wrong, he is such a good little dragon! So lovable.

Mew on the other hand sent some of his bodyguards to kick Gulf and his accomplices out of his house. With his mysophobia he is very uncomfortable to approach Gulf or get closer to his house because it was completely changed, but he didn't expect his bodyguards to be beaten by the four guards and kicked out of the house!

"You're so useless! How could you be beaten by four men? Were you really qualified and well trained?" Mew, who was angry, shouted at his bodyguards.

"B-boss we are sorry, we didn't expect those four men to be so strong, boss I think they're using some kind of magic, because we are hit with some invisible force without those men touching us, no matter how hard we tried, we couldn't even get close to them." The leader of the other bodyguards reported. He is very confused and at the same time curious, how could a normal human being have an ability to do something out of this world? He had seen such things happen in movies, but today he experienced that.

"You must be hallucinating, you're just finding reasons to cover up your failure. I… I will go, I want to see what kind of magic you're talking about!" Mew said. He was not sure whether to go by himself to his house or not, since he is really very uncomfortable. A week has already passed and Gulf has caused a lot of trouble in his house, the cows, goats and sheeps that he was breeding were almost all eaten by none other than Gulf himself. Mew keeps thinking 'After the dragon is done with his animals, will he start eating humans too?' Mew is afraid whether his mysophobia/germophobia will stop him from taking to Gulf, but today he will try his level best to overcome his fear and deal with that annoying brat. He did some research and came to know where Gulf came from.

Gulf is a dragon, not any mutated animal, legends have it in another dimension. They have the ability to turn into humans. The legendary dragons have been in war with the vampires for centuries and no side has ever admitted defeat. Though they're now living peacefully, the tension between them hasn't disappeared. Once in every five hundred years, the boundary that separates planet earth from the world of those legendary beings weakens and one way or the other those beings sometimes find themselves in the human world.

Mew guessed Gulf must have come to this world by mistake, maybe when the boundary weakened, and he found himself in his lab. But he didn't expect the dragon who appeared, to be a naughty and such a childish and annoying dragon, for that not being enough another six dragons appeared too and they seem to be very protective of Gulf and does everything the little dragon instructed. They never complained. Mew was watching them carefully without them knowing. Mew has been nose bleeding for almost every day and getting a slight reaction down there.

Gulf is really shameless, oh god! He has been walking naked in his room everyday without feeling shy or being embarrassed. Mew, who has never reacted or never had feelings for anyone, saw himself changing just because of a shameless dragon. Mew didn't tell anyone about his weird feelings, but he chose to hide those embarrassing and perverted thoughts deep down in his heart. He knew it was wrong, but he is a man after all. Those who thought he is asexual just because he was never interested in anyone, which made even Mew himself to believe those words must be true. But now he can feel that those words were just lies, he is a real man who is now perverting on a shameless dragon.

Mew decided to go alone to have a talk with Gulf. Before going to talk, he made sure to stop his parents from visiting his home, rather he visited them over the weekend. Funny enough he didn't stay for long in his parent's home, knowing that it was time for Gulf to shower, Mew's perverted side forced him to return back to his villa and shamelessly watched the little dragon. Mew really scolded himself several times because of his bad behaviour, but then the little dragon has a very enticing body, Oh god! Mew just couldn't control himself from watching and thinking what he would do to that white touchable body once he got the chance! It's a really bad thought! His thoughts are very corrupted now, but who will blame him! It is all that little dragon fault! Oh God, he's so fuckin' eatable!!

(1085 words)