12

"Is there anything else you did after sleeping on the same bed with my boss apart from hugging?" Kai asked, Gulf shook his head, making Kai slap his own forehead. 'Is this dragon stupid or just acting to be naive? Is he really not aware of what to do so that he could get pregnant?'

"Are you really sure that you don't know what to do for someone to get pregnant?" Kai asked again like he didn't understand what Gulf had said. Gulf nodded his head as a reply.

"Is there something else that I should do apart from sleeping on the same bed and hugging?" Gulf asked innocently making Kai to silently admit that this dragon is really clueless, helpless and stupid. Kai thought 'I wasn't wrong when I called him stupid when we first met and then I ended up in the hospital where I suffered for day's.' If he is not careful and keeps interacting with this dragon, he might end up being clueless too.

"Oh God, of course yes if you couldn't have s.εメ then how can you be pregnant! Were you never taught about life skills and maybe biology!?" Kai said, making Gulf to think for a while, s.εメ, 'what is sex?' He is not sure what s.εメ is, because he has never heard such word.

"What is sex?" Gulf asked again, making Kai's face turn red in embarrassment, how could this silly dragon ask such a question.?

"S.εメ is when two people do it! Bye!" Kai answered quickly and immediately left with a flushed face. Gulf thought for a while, so he didn't get pregnant because he didn't have s.εメ, since this s.εメ thing need to be done, then he will have to tell Mew to do this thing called s.εメ.

Mew who was going through his work got a call from his father telling him that he will come along with his wife to have lunch at Mew's place as they haven't visited him for over a month. Mew didn't refuse, he will just instruct the maids to take care of Gulf before his parents come.

Hours later Mew returned back to the house, having a quick shower, he changed his clothes and went to the dining room. He saw Gulf, who managed to hide his two horns, seated and smiling at his mom and dad like a little bunny but he never said a word. Mew's parents looked at each other then back at the cute adorable teenage boy who was looking at them.

"Mom, dad, you came. I was busy and came a bit late." Mew said and sat down, then looked at Gulf who was behaving well but at the same time acting weird. Who could just look at people and smile without saying a word?

"It's okay, you're obsessed with work, but you should care about your health too." Mew's dad said. Gulf who got ignored pouted and moved his chair so that he could catch the attention of the people in front of him who were ignoring him! How could they ignore someone as beautiful and adorable as him, this is unacceptable! Mew's parents saw Gulf's reaction and they couldn't help but coo.

"And who is this adorable beautiful boy?" Mew's mother asked after realising that Gulf felt left out when no one paid attention to him. Gulf who was pouting smiled widely.

"I'm Gulf, a prince and very beautiful, Mew is my husband and I want to carry his babies!" Gulf didn't waste time but said it all, even speaking something he wasn't supposed to. Mew's parents were beyond surprised, when did there son who has been living a celibate life get married? They were not even aware that they have a son in-law and also they have planned to have kids!

"Mew, when did you get married?" Mew's mom asked her son who seemed to be surprised too. She was looking at Gulf who was smiling like what he had said was a normal thing.

"Well mom, I'm not married or anything, don't take his words seriously, his elder brother appointed me to take care of...." Mew was about to answer when Gulf chimed in.

"I didn't lie! He is my husband, I am his wife! After lunch we are going to have s.εメ so that I could get pregnant and carry his baby!" Gulf added making the people on the table to freeze and keep their mouths hang open. Mew's lips twitched, he didn't expect Gulf to say such a thing in front of them. It was okay if he was alone, but now his parents are here. Mew is not sure where Gulf learnt such a thing. Mew got up from where he was seated, grabbed Gulf's hand and dragged him away before his parents or Gulf could say another word. Going to his room, Mew closed the door and looked at Gulf sharply.

"Why did you have to grab my hand so tightly, look at it, it's so red and it hurts, here blow it for me so that it could stop hurting." Gulf who hasn't realised what was happening said and extended his hand so that Mew could blow some air on his reddened hand. But Gulf shouted in pain when Mew slapped his hand away.

"Do you really know how to choose your words well? Speaking some rubbish in front of my parents! I'm not married to you and I will never have kids with someone like you! I'm warning you, let this be the last time! I won't have a second time!" Mew shouted and left the room. Gulf, whose parents has never shouted to him not even his brother, cried. And not like before but this time he really cried painfully. Gulf was really hurt with Mew's words and Mew even shouted at him like he did something wrong! 'What did I do? Why did he tell me that he will never have kids with someone like me? Am I really horrible? Does he not love me anymore?'

(1018 words)