1

The power outage lasted for a few seconds, Mew who was somehow confused thought, 'It's rare for the electricity to behave like that.' Mew looked around, realising that nothing has been damaged, so he continued with his work. One of Mew's assistants who was also in the lab but not at the same place as Mew, groaned in pain when something fell over him. With how heavy it was, he was sure he sustained several bruises. Gulf on the other hand hit his head when he was suddenly pulled away by something very strange. Even before he could react, he hurt his head, with teary eyes Gulf sat down and touched his red forehead.

Gulf, who was about to eat his lunch, wondered what happened and he could no longer see the good food that he was about to eat, he was still processing what might have happened when he felt something move under him. Gulf moved aside and saw a strange person who smelled just like food, which was moving. Gulf loves raw meat and seeing free moving food in front of him and he was hungry, the little dragon Gulf immediately forgot about the strange force that pulled him to an unknown place. As long as there's food at this moment, he will first eat.

"Oh dear food, how hungry I am, and a whole big yummy meat just came in front of me." Gulf said with his still baby voice while rubbing his face at the back of Mew's lab assistant who fell down when Gulf appeared out of nowhere. Mews's assistant whose name is Kai was confused when he heard a strange voice talking about food and even rubbing his or her face on his back. He is not sure which food this stranger, who he hasn't seen yet, is talking about.

Kai stiffened when the stranger started sniffing his body like a dog. One minute he is talking about food and the next minute he is behaving like a pervert.

"Smells nice, it must be good food!" Gulf added and an animalistic growl left his mouth. Kai immediately realised the food this stranger is talking about and even the growl he has heard, it looks like he is the food all along!

"Hey! I am a human, not food. Leave me alone, let go of me!" Kai, who was panicked thinking of becoming a food to an unknown dangerous animal, who could even speak, shouted while struggling to get away. But Gulf, though in his world he is just a baby and not that strong, but to a weak human like Kai, he is very strong. Even if Kai is a man, he couldn't be compared to the strength of a dragon even if Gulf is just a young boy.

"Dear food stop moving, I'm hungry, be good and let me eat, it's not good to shout when someone wants to eat." Gulf said, his four sharp canines appeared and he bit Kai's thigh. Kai shouted so loudly that he scared Gulf who immediately retracted his canines from Kai's thigh and moved back. He looked at Kai with teary fearful eyes. Kai moved away quickly and looked at the animal who wanted to kill him, only to see a young teenage boy, who doesn't even look like a human because he has two horns on each side of his head, four sharp canine teeths, his mouth was covered in blood and he was looking at Kai like Kai bullied him!.

Mew, who was doing his work, stopped abruptly when he heard the noise, looking where the noise was coming from, Mew slightly frowned and decided to ignore the noise. Even before he could start working, another cry was heard and it was so loud that Mew almost fell down because a sudden earthquake occurred.

Kai covered his ears and looked at the crying Gulf speechless. He is not sure what happened for this weird creature to cry so bitterly like he has been bullied, beaten or scolded when he is the one who is actually innocent.

"Hey...hey why are you crying? I should be the one to cry and curse you to death! Look at this! You almost bit my thigh off with those sharp teeth of yours!" Kai said while pointing his thigh where the big bite marks were seen and he was now bleeding.

"You bully food! Why scare prince Gulf when he was eating!" Gulf answered, making Kai speechless. Bullied? Scared? Between the two, who should be scared of the other?

"Y-you? Who bullied who and who scared who? You just wanted to eat me minutes ago, and you still regard me as food! You just wait until I call the police here, I would love to see your reaction then!" Kai said and took out his phone, even before he could make a call the door was opened and the furious Mew entered, making the crying Gulf and Kai look towards the door.

"I tried to ignore the noise for a long time! Tell me what's going on here Kai!" Mew, who hadn't seen Gulf, shouted. Gulf covered his mouth. Kai forgot about calling the police and pointed at Gulf who was covering his mouth.

"Boss, look at that creature, I don't know where it came from, he regarded me as food and he even bit my thigh. I don't know what happened to him and he suddenly started crying saying I scared him and bullied him." Kai answered while pointing at Gulf. Mew looked where Kai was pointing and Mew was amazed by what he saw in front of him. Gulf blinked his eyes innocently.

"A mutated animal or human?" Mew asked while looking at Gulf with interest. Gulf, who thought Mew could speak about food, looked away immediately when he heard him talk about something he doesn't even know. Mew moved closer, but with his mysophobia he made sure there's a distance between the two.

"Hey, are you hungry? Do you want some food?" Mew asked, making Gulf to face him and he immediately nodded his head. Their eyes met and Mew felt a sudden sharp pain on his chest and head too. A blurred vision of a person wearing light blue clothes passed through his mind, Mew closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them again, only to see Gulf has moved even more closer to him, standing near him and looking at him with expectant eyes.

(1084 words)