10

Mew arranged his clothes in the wardrobe. Within an hour his disorganised room was arranged perfectly well. Mew, who was feeling uncomfortable, felt very relaxed and comfortable. Looking at his perfect masterpiece, clean wardrobe with clothes that are well folded, his clothes that Gulf has already made his, Mew folded them well and placed them in a different place, so as to his clothes. Mew looked at the bed that has clean sheets and was well made, the room was also cleaned, and fresh air was coming inside, he no longer feels suffocated, the toilet is also sparkling clean.

"This feels much better." Mew said while looking around, completely satisfied with his work. A few minutes later, a maid knocked at the door reporting that lunch was ready. Mew had a quick shower, twenty minutes later he was all ready. He went to the dining room to find Gulf seated looking at the foods on the table with a frown on his face. Mew remembers Noah telling him the little dragon hates eating cooked food, but prefers raw meat which is not good for health. Mew could see the torn piece of paper on the floor, Mew halted his steps, looked at a standing maid, then pointed at the mess on the floor.

"Haven't you seen the dirt on the floor? Or maybe you're related to this mess and you completely see its normal just looking at this disgusting mess! Get working before I have you pack your things and leave!" Mew said sternly, making Gulf who was frowning get frightened. He was the one who created the mess, is Mew referring to him? Or is he really telling the maid, but since he didn't look at him and instead looked at the maid Gulf knew Mew wasn't referring to him. How could Mew have the heart to kick out an adorable prince who never causes trouble.

"Yes, clean it first, don't be lazy, causing trouble everywhere!" Gulf added and moved back imitating Mew's stern voice and expression. He got up from his seat and stood next to Mew. The maid was confused, this weird little boy was seated minutes ago without any problems like he didn't see the mess he himself created earlier and now he is behaving like he is disgusted by the torn pieces! He really looks like he is suffering from birth polar, but his voice doesn't sound scary at all.

The maid cleaned the whole dining room, with Gulf imitating Mew's movements and giving out the same orders which Mew was giving. Mew looks at Gulf from time to time but Gulf pretends not to realise that Mew is looking at him. With Gulf pretending to look very serious doesn't make him scary but rather very cute, Mew thought and the corner of his lips stretched forming a slight smile. The maids who were secretly looking at the cute little dragon froze when their boss smiled! He actually smiled, the maids looked at each other still not believing if what they saw was real or they were just hallucinating.

Mew sat down together with Gulf. He served Gulf's food and gave it to him. Gulf didn't even try complaining, with how Mew looked at him Gulf swallowed his words and ate the weird food that tasted terrible. It clearly tasted like rotten food, but the eyes that looked at him made him a little bit scared. Gulf knew he doesn't have to be worried, he already ripped the piece of paper and Mew seems not to realise that. Gulf felt very proud, he is just so smart doing a perfect work, with how he dealt with that piece of paper Mew himself didn't recognise the piece of paper. Gulf was so happy that he ate a lot even if he didn't like it. If Mew was to know what Gulf was thinking he would have face palmed.

The day went well. Mew didn't bother with his research lab that was now turned into a playroom by Gulf. He decided to let Gulf use the lab whatever way he wanted, calling some constructors and architects after lunch and instructed what he wanted. Since he has decided to resume back to his work and also a visit to the university was needed to teach a class at the university for one to two hours, also to explain the professors with anything that they can't understand. Mew is like Google, he has knowledge about everything in the world. He is just abnormal… apart from his mysophobia, everything else is perfect about him. Anybody who will get Mew as a partner will surely feel himself or herself being the luckiest.

Gulf was busy trying to find ways to get out of where he was locked up. He wanted to go and be together with Mew who was talking with the constructors telling them how his lab layout should be like. Mew locked him up and didn't allow him to follow him which was really unacceptable for Gulf.

'How could Mew lock me up as a prisoner!? I promised to him that I would not misbehave, I just wanted to eat one of the constructors because they looked very yummy, and then even before I could do it, Mew locked me up! What did I do? I behaved very well. Then Why should I be locked up!?'

"What did I do to lock me up? My parents and brother never treated me this horribly!" Gulf shouted, but the room was sound proof, no matter how loud he shouted, no one could hear him. By the time Mew was done and sent his guests out, it was almost six in the evening. Gulf was tired of shouting and was sitting due to exhaustion. When Mew opened the door, Gulf raised his head to see who it was, seeing it was Mew he turned around while pouting, at the same time feeling very wronged.

"If you do not come out, then I will be forced to close the door again and your dinner which I added a bit of meat will be..."

"Who said I'm not coming out? Will I really get to eat raw meat today?"  Gulf asked to confirm. Mew nodded his head. Just giving him a little, like a dessert, won't hurt right?!

After having their dinner, they went to the bedroom and freshened up. Mew was the first to freshen up. Once Mew got freshened up and exited the shower room, Gulf took his turn. When Gulf returned back he saw Mew had already been laying on the bed. He slowly went to his side of the bed and slipped into the blanket. Gulf couldn't sleep without hugging the one beside him so he refused to sleep far away from Mew. Mew, who has never slept with anyone on his bed, let alone this close, was nervous.

"Why do you have to hug me for you to sleep? You can hug the pillow, it's more comfortable." Mew said while looking at Gulf who was determined to hug Mew to sleep.

"If we sleep far from each other then how am I going to get pregnant!? People say, husband and wife, when they sleep together the wife will be pregnant, if I hug you to sleep then I will be pregnant faster! Come here let me hug you so that I can be pregnant quickly!" Gulf answered, making Mew choke on his own saliva. What is this little dragon talking about? Where did he hear such a thing? When did people start to get pregnant just by hugging each other?

(1271 words)