15

'Gulf, I have a feeling this is our mate. I can sense my other half but strangely he hasn't even recognised me!' Gulf's dragon mindlinked Gulf. Gulf immediately stopped his steps making Mew to also stop. Mew turned around to look at Gulf wondering what might have happened. Gulf looked at Mew, up and down, seeing no change and at the same time not feeling any change coming from Mew, Gulf moved closer to Mew and opened Mew's mouth. Seeing no change, he started unbuttoning Mew's shirt but was immediately stopped by Mew who was surprised and confused with Gulf's sudden behaviour.

"What are you trying to do? Don't be naughty now, we haven't even left the house!" Mew asked Gulf while looking at him suspiciously.

"My dragon told me you are my mate. A few weeks ago you experienced your first transformation, but you were in a lot of pain. You are a vampire! If you are really my mate, I will be able to see your royal mark, because my mate must come from a royal family. But even if I can't see your mark, you will marry me whether you like it or not!" Gulf answered surprising Mew even more. The memory of that day replayed clearly in his mind, every little detail and even when Gulf came and transfered his energy to ease the pain.

"I don't know what you are talking about! I don't have any mark and you must be hallucinating, I'm 100% human." Mew answered, though he knew he lied. But before he gets everything clear and know the truth of what he really is, he will not admit anything. Right now he is not sure what kind of creature he is, he has been hearing weird voices from his mind, maybe that's the same way Gulf's dragon talked to him. Gulf thought for a while and released Mew's shirt.

"Okay, maybe I was hallucinating, it must be someone else. Also today in your drawer..." Gulf said, then he remembered the bottle which contains suppressing pills and the only person who has the ability to make such dangerous pills comes from the Vampire Kingdom. Those pills are made by very powerful witches in the said kingdom. Gulf has heard that, after the grand emperor vanished, the recent king released those evil witches causing real chaos in the kingdom and other kingdoms too. Gulf also heard those dangerous pills if taken for so long it can cause memory loss and loss of power, you will be nothing but just a useless shell! Gulf never believed those stories but today seeing such pills, he hsd to really believe that those stories might be right and he wanted to warn Mew.

"Don't speak anymore. Let's go it's getting late, you are missing a lot." Mew stopped Gulf from speaking. Gulf always speaks a lot, someone might even think he is a pregnant female parrot with the way he speaks nonstop.

"Okay! Okay! Let's go!" Gulf forgot what he wanted to say and his mind was filled with the fun he is going to have outside. Getting inside Mew's car, Gulf couldn't help but admire the car.

*********

DRAGON KINGDOM

Noah returned back to his kingdom, and even before he could report the discovery he made when he visited the human dimension, he was assigned an important task that made him busy for over a month. He was out of the palace for weeks, and even after coming back, he didn't have time to talk to his mother and father. Luckily today the family of three were having dinner apart from the little dragon who even refused to return back.

"I miss my baby so much! Honey, I want to visit my baby and bring him back. I'm so worried, he has no maids to take care of him or even guards to protect him, I'm so worried, my sweet boy must be suffering." Gulf's mother said. Noah immediately remembered the discovery he made.

"Mom, dad, I made a very important and confusing discovery! I saw the grand emperor of the Vampire Kingdom in the human realm. Strange enough, he is completely a human being, that not being enough, Gulf's mate is the grand emperor and not the grand emperor's brother! I felt the connection between the two. I don't know why for the past lifetimes my brother's mate was the grand emperor's brother and there ending had always been terrible, with my brother suffering the most. I think something very big happened, and about which we don't have any idea." Noah said surprising his father and mother.

"Are you sure of what you have said? The missing grand emperor appeared in the human world with no memories and he is our baby's mate?" Gulf's mother asked for confirmation, his son has suffered several lifetimes.

"I'm sure, the connection between the two is very natural, their bond looks so strong. Unlike before when Gulf comes of the age and meets the man he calls his mate, during those times you can't feel any spark between them. Something sinister must have been happening!" Noah answered, becoming even more furious remembering how his brother has suffered.

"Even fate knew my son has suffered so much, that's why the two stars appeared earlier than expected, and this time rather than being red, it was pure white. It seems like our baby met his real mate and the heavens knew that and showed for everyone to see." Gulf's dad who was quite all this time said. Gulf's mother and brother accepted Gulf's dad words. The family of three were very excited but at the same time worried, this information must remain a secret, no one other than the three should know about this piece of information.

Gulf on the other hand played every game he has seen. What interested him more were actually the kids games. A tall beautiful teenager busy playing kids games with other kids made some kids to stopped playing and they started looking at Gulf who was the loudest. That not being enough, Gulf ended up being a celebrity within a few minutes. An entertainment company who was looking for a beautiful woman to promote a brand new perfume, out of nowhere Gulf appeared saying he is very interested, it doesn't matter if the promoter is not a woman, the post said they need a beautiful face with a good modelling body. Gulf said he has all the requirements.

Mew was beyond furious, his cub who he was nurturing ended up getting touched by others! Mew tried to control himself but the beast in him didn't calm down. He took note of all those filthy useless men who touched what was his. Mew's vampire was sure to teach them a lesson. Two of the men who went to the washroom, came out with black eyes, swollen face and bleeding nose. They were not aware who beat them, because they didn't see what actually beat them. Mew's vampire felt very satisfied with what he has done.

(1176 words)