33

Mew finished his morning court discussions and was on his way to check on his mate when one of his dark guards appeared out of thin air and knelt infront of Mew.

"Grand Emperor, the two spared chickens planned to take action against you." The dark guard reported.

"What are they planning this time." Mew asked with a smirk on his face, he didn't expect his step brother and his mother would take action so quickly. They are now useless, Mew wanted them to taste the life of living in the streets before finally thinking of a way to deal with them. Mew has already made it clear, anyone who will try to help those two in any way, he will personally terminate them, not just the one behind it, there families will be implicated too. Mew swore never to spare anyone.

"They want to kidnap the Queen to threaten you, then kill the Queen and at last kill you." The dark guard answered without hesitating. Mew's aura turned into killing intent, he can allow anyone to threaten him, but no one will be spared if they dared to threaten his mate, the Queen, or talk bad about his mate.

"Kill them the way they wanted to kill my mate and me. Bring their heads and their blood for this grand emperor to drink." Mew instructed and walked away, wanting to let them live longer, but they don't deserve it. Trying to kidnap his lovely mate, how dare they even think of touching and hurting his mate! They were seeking for death! And he will surely grant their wishes!

"As you wish my lord." The dark guard answered and vanished from where he was kneeling. Mew saw his mate at his garden chasing butterflies, he looked so beautiful and happy. His mate's happiness is what matters to Mew the most. Nothing dangerous will befall him with Mew around, he will forever protect Gulf and make him happy. Gulf saw his mate and he happily waved at him.

"Come and help me catch that butterfly!" Gulf shouted at his mate. Mew took off his coat and handed it to a maid nearby. Mew vanished from where he stood, and seconds later he appeared in front of his mate with the butterfly in his hand who was flapping its wings and trying to escape.

"Here is the butterfly you wanted." Mew said while smiling, but his smile froze when Gulf smacked his head.

"That's no fun at all! Chase the butterfly like the way I did!" Gulf said while pouting. Mew's face turned pale, how could he run like his mate when he is not even pregnant!?

"How could I do that baby? I'm not even pregnant." Mew asked Gulf whose eyes lit up within seconds. Mew swallowed hard, his mate's ideas are always horrible. His mate's reaction clearly shows that it's not a good idea.

"That's easy, just be pregnant like me!" Gulf said excited. Mew felt like fainting, the maids and guards nearby looked at each other and shook there heads, pitying their king, he has suffered a lot infront of his mate.

"B-babe, don't you think that's a bad idea?! I'm an alpha, how could I get pregnant? how about thinking of something else?" Mew who rarely stutters, stuttered right at that moment.

That's easy, there you go with ball pregnancy!" Gulf answered and within seconds, a round ball appeared under Mew's shirt, making Mew look like a real pregnant omega. Gulf looked at his mate for few minutes, before he made the ball a bit bigger, making Mew not to see his feet at all. Gulf was very much satisfied.

"This looks perfect! It could have been even more better if you could get pregnant, dear husband, please invent a medicine so that alphas could get pregnant too! Am I right my dear baby?" Gulf added caressing Mew's stomach. Gulf was satisfied with his work, his pregnant alpha mate looks so perfect. Mew felt like vomiting blood, even if he knows what to do for making that sort of medicine, he will never do such a thing! Gulf's unborn baby kicked his mommy with his little feet and fists in protest.

'Mommy your ideas are not good at all! You made my daddy look terrible! Why are you degrading my great and well respected daddy!?' The unborn baby complained, clearly annoyed with his mommy. Gulf felt his baby kicks and he smiled, taking Mew's hand and placing it on his stomach, so that Mew could feel their baby's kicks.

"Feel it... even my baby is supporting his mommy's words! He knows what I'm saying is right and the truth!" Gulf added happily. Mew's lips twitched, 'why does it feel like the baby is protesting instead of accepting his mother's word's?!', but Mew can't say that out loud. Right now he only have to accept with whatever Gulf has said.

'Mommy stop putting words in my mouth! And misinterpreting my actions! I'm protesting! I'm against your ideas and how your exploiting my dear daddy!' The unborn baby complained even more, but as expected no one will hear him or get his grievances right! His mommy always gets the wrong idea, which is really pitiful!

Mew, though he wasn't happy with him acting to be pregnant like his mate, but he will have to please his wife. Mew was excited when Gulf finally was tired and wanted to sleep.

"How many more months will I have to suffer in your hands my dear mate??" Mew whispered while looking at his sleeping mate. Mew went to do his own things after making sure his mate is sleeping and comfortable.

********

"Majesty, I killed them, cut their bodies into pieces and fed them to our dog's, here are their heads and the blood you wanted." The dark guard reported once he has arrived.

"Good, serve me the blood in a glass, let me have a taste, it has been months since I had a taste of blood." Mew answered and burnt the two heads into ashes with his magical powers.

(1018 words)