Epilogue

Mew didn't forget his parents from the human world. Once in a while, he always visits them with the pregnant Gulf. Mew expected his mom and dad to be so surprised and maybe have a heart attack after knowing who he really was, strange enough they didn't freak out, their answer was 'we know'. It looks like Mew had shown signs of not being a human when he was young, but more of a beast, he desired blood and he had to be fed blood, not just any blood but human blood, so Mew's dad and mom, had to donate their own blood for their son to consume. They didn't even once complain or be afraid of their abnormal child.

Mew doesn't remember any of that, but he was really grateful, and will forever regard the two as his parents.

Gulf gave birth to a healthy baby boy whom they named Alex. He was a lovely baby boy, an alpha, a very strong alpha with his rare mixed genes, his growth wasn't as normal as other kids, but was extraordinarily fast. Alex, who was only two months old looked like a two years old baby, he could walk on his own and actually speak, though he couldn't speak very well. Gulf was really unhappy, his baby that he wanted to carry and spoil is growing so fast, but at the same time, he was happy because Alex is a special child and the strongest mixed child who will be envied by many.

Mew wasn't that surprised with his son's rapid growth, when he was little he also grew up really fast, and after he reached six years, his growth was like that of a normal vampire kid. Alex was close to his daddy most of the times, but then when he is hungry, he will be all over his mommy. Alex loves his mother's blood just like his daddy. Gulf might be sleeping, when he is suddenly bit on his neck or shoulder by his son. Alex rarely breastfeed. When he is asked 'what he loves the most?', he would say it is his mommy's blood, the reason he gives is 'it is so sweet!'

Poor Gulf had to suffer getting bitten by his husband when they're having sex and at the same time with his son. Mew eats poor Gulf almost every day after he has given birth, if it wasn't for the contraceptive pills he was using, then he could have been pregnant by now.

Kai also gave bith to a handsome little dragon boy, who is also an alpha, Alex seems to be a big brother now because of his rapid growth. He loved his cousin a lot. He always plays with his cousin, teases him and at the same time protects him. Alex will not allow anyone to bully him.

Both the Kingdoms lived peacefully, there was no threat and everyone lived happily, without worries, no wars, no slavery, no corruption or hate. People from different kingdoms lived like brothers and sisters, they were one family. There's no need or reason of thinking who is stronger who is weaker, everyone was equal.

The End!

Alex Suppasit

Alex Suppasit

The Crown prince of Vampire Kingdom, now he is demanding of wanting a little brother like his cousin, when in real sense he is just a few months old. He takes himself as a big boy just because of his rapid growth.

(572 words)

~THE END~

Hi readers!
Here we come to the end of the story! Sorry for the typos!☺️ If there is any mistake please do point it out, so that I can change them. Also don't forget to let me know your thoughts about this story!

Thank you all for making time to read the story 'My Naive Dragon Wife'. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much- for the comments, votes, love and support.... I hope to get the same love and support from you guys for the other works too..! I also want to thank the author @Fatumahabuya for giving me the permission to rewrite a MewGulf version of the story!

Do check out the other works in my profile:
1. Undeniable Attraction ☑
2. 1438 ☑
3. Sacrifice ☑
4. The Bodyguard's Baby ☑

See you in a new story!
Luv you all!
❤️
-Avi