8

Gulf, who heard Mew's words, immediately nodded his head, and felt very happy.

'He kicked out everyone else but he let me stay, it must be because I am as usual a very special little dragon prince! My mom is right, I'm an adorable prince, everyone will love me.'

Noah knew he can't stay here for long, he needs to go and speak with his parents about the vampire's grand emperor being in the human world with empty memories of who he is, which is very strange.

"My baby brother come here, I want to have a word with you, it's important." Noah said before grabbing Gulf's wrist and didn't give Gulf time. He dragged Gulf away immediately. Gulf who was pulled away from the good scent pouted. With how he is addicted to Mew's scent, he will surely not let Mew go out of his sight.

"Phiii, what do you want to say?" Gulf who wasn't happy being dragged away pouted. Noah looked at his brother suspiciously.

"Little brother don't tell me now that you've found someone you like, though you don't even know what like is!? You have already forgotten about your big brother, mother and dad!" Noah asked his pouting brother.

"I don't like him! I love him! I know he loves me too! See he kicked everyone out but he let me stay, because I'm very special!" Gulf answered while grinning happily, Noah felt like fainting. Does his brother really knows what he is talking about? And what impact it will cause? Because Noah is sure Mew must have heard Gulf's words, because the great Gulf shouted instead of talking normally, speaking so shamelessly, this is obviously against the dragon code of ethics. Boldly expressing your love to an alpha male! Though Gulf hasn't reached the legal age yet, he is just seventeen years old in human age, he will be able to identify his mate only when he is 21 years old. He still has a few more years before knowing his real mate. But Noah could easily tell Mew is his little brother's mate, it's a normal thing for an immature omega dragon to smell his mate's scent.

Noah has a lot of unanswered questions. Knowing that his younger brother's mate is actually the grand emperor who disappeared all of a sudden, and not the current vampire king.

"Do you know how serious your words are? With how you're confessing and being so sure, the next step will surely be marriage and having kids." Noah said.

"Then I will get married to him and have kids with him! Phi, you go. Also say hi to mom and dad." Gulf answered and ran back inside to join Mew. Leaving Noah behind, who is using the wall to support himself, did his brother just take his words seriously? He was only joking, how could his brother be so naive and stupid? He just hopes he will surely not force the grand emperor (Mew) to get married and have kids. Because Gulf is very persistent and when he throws a tantrum here, then you will surely give in whether you like it or not.

Mew heard Gulf saying he loves him. He even heard him saying he will marry him and have kids with him. Mew felt extremely happy and his reaction got even worse, looking down at his bulge, Mew got a cushion to cover his Erection. This is so embarrassing, how could he react to this extent with words of a young dragon who is not very sure of his own words. Mew never experienced these things and these feelings are so new for him. He touched his racing heart.

'Is this feeling called love? How could I fall in love with someone so easily? Is this really normal? Falling in love with a dragon within a week and immediately wanting to possess him, to feel him all the time, keeping him with me forever and not giving him or allowing anyone to take him away from him. Is this said to be love?' The possessiveness and feelings in him grew very strong that the veins on his forehead bulged and the erection grew even bigger. Mew gritted his teeth clutching his hands tightly into a fist till his knuckles turned white, his eyes got crimson red, few weird images passed through his mind and voices which were very strange to him seemed to pass through his mind.

Mew felt a sharp pain on his head. He groaned in pain and touched his head with his hands, but instead of a normal human voice, Mew heard an animalistic painful growl which was, of course, from him. Mew left where he was seated and ran to his room closing the door from behind before collapsing down on the floor. The pain on his head was so severe that Mew saw complete darkness, the strange voices and pictures on his mind made the pain increase to ten fold, just having strong feelings for the little dragon made him feel these immense pains.

Gulf who entered the house couldn't see Mew, he decided to follow Mew's scent,  but to only hear painful growls coming from inside the room. Gulf didn't waste time but disappeared from where he was standing and appeared inside the room, he hugged Mew and was surprised to see Mew's eyes and the four sharp canines.

"Transformation? Late transformation? Mew, are you a vampire? But why are being in so much pain?" Gulf asked with concern. Gulf didn't waste time but transferred his energy to Mew so that he could ease Mew's pain. Gulf got weaker and lost his consciousness when Mew relaxed and his features started turning to his normal old self. Gulf's head dropped on Mew's chest.

(964 words)