24

Waking up the next day after marriage, Gulf was caged between Mew's hands, stopping him from moving away.

"Waking up in the morning and only thinking about seeing your mom and phii?? What about your mate? Am I not important?" Mew asked Gulf who shook his head and smiled. He caressed Mew's face and then pressed Mew's cheeks.

"You are important too.. I love you the most!" Gulf shouted, wrapping his legs around Mew's waist. He pulled Mew closer to him, Mew used the chance to claim Gulf's lips. Gulf at first was confused what was happening and when he realised what was happening it was too late to move away. Mew guided Gulf and within minutes Gulf was able to kiss properly. Mew bit Gulf's lower lip, which made Gulf to gasp, giving Mew's tongue the chance to pry inside Gulf's warm cavern. Gulf felt his body tremble when Mew's tongue came into contact with his, his body felt like jelly and his mind became fuzzy.

Gulf felt so good and he was feeling something that he has never felt before, his body reacting in such a way that he hasn't experienced before. Even his pee pee started to harden like he wants to urinate, the kiss deepened with each passing minute, Gulf moved his hips so as to get some friction. He just wants something to rub against his hardened pee pee (dick) though he is not sure what he is actually doing but it's just instincts. Mew felt Gulf's movement, using his hand he stopped Gulf from moving. Mew's action made Gulf to be annoyed. Gulf bit Mew's lower lip with his sharp canines which made Mew to stop kissing Gulf and hissed in pain.

"Touch my pee pee, it hurts and it is all your fault! You hurt me and when I'm trying to stop the pain you stopped me! Make it stop hurting right now!" Gulf shouted feeling very wronged. Mew, whose hand was placed on Gulf boner, smirked and then he slightly pressed Gulf's hardened dick. Gulf moaned wondering why he made such a noise, why did he shout weirdly?!

"I will make you feel so good that you will wish that it doesn't end! I will make you beg me not to stop, my beautiful mate!" Mew who has decided to eat a little tofu whispered in Gulf's ear. He then started moving his hand up and down on Gulf's little brother (dick) and claimed Gulf's lips for the second time, muffling Gulf noise. Gulf who has never felt something like this before cried.

"Ahhhhh... ahh... it... it... feels so good... Wuwuwu... mmmh... move your... hand... faster... Hmmm..." Gulf moaned.

"Ahhhhh... it's coming... it's about to come out!" Gulf, who was close, shouted. Mew's hand movements increased.

"What's coming out my dear Gulfie?" Mew asked Gulf, and then licked Gulf's neck, trying to find a good spot to bite and drink Gulf's blood, but at the same time to leave a temporary mark on Gulf's neck. Gulf will be going back to the Dragon Kingdom soon. And Mew on the other hand will be busy, wanting to get what rightfully belongs to him, though it's not a hard thing, but the little challenge will be dealing with those witches, his step brother and that concubine that he calls as mother. They're no threat, eliminating those pests will be a piece of cake for him.

"I... ahhhhh... I don't know!" Gulf managed to speak while moaning. Mew found the perfect spot to leave his temporary mark. His four fangs appeared, his eyes turned red and he bit hard, the pleasure of getting jerked off and that of getting bitten, made Gulf to shout hysterically. Gulf's eyes rolled back in pleasure, his whole body trembled in pleasure, a load of semen covered Mew hand, milking every little bit of Gulf's semen. Mew enjoyed the taste of his mate blood, licking where he bit Gulf, an exact mark that Mew has on his back, up to his shoulder, appeared on Gulf neck down to his back.

Mew looked at Gulf who was breathing heavily, his eyes looking very beautiful with tears. Mew couldn't help himself but kissed Gulf's beautiful eyes and then hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much my beautiful Gulfie, you just don't know how happy I am just to have you all by myself." Mew said, looking at his hand covered with Gulf's semen. Mew didn't hesitate to lick his hand clean with his tongue, he loved the taste of his mate's semen, so sweet and addicting too. Everything about his mate is just perfect. Gulf who was still in a daze couldn't even speak, feeling something so sweet and strange, made Gulf to be speechless, he just couldn't explain in detail that feeling he had.

Mew laid on his back, and then made Gulf lay down on top of him. Mew touched Gulf's smooth hair lovingly. None of them said a word for more than ten minutes, the two were silent and enjoying the closeness and company of the other.

Mew decided to have a shower together with his mate. By the time the two left the room, it was almost 11am, Gulf's mother, brother and Kai has eaten their breakfast already. Noah left with Kai since Kai has to pack his clothes. Noah told his mate, there was no need for him to carry anything, but Kai insisted and as expected an alpha will never say no to his mate. Gulf's mother saw his son's bright face. With just a single glance you could see a difference, Gulf's aura completely changed. Even an alpha will surely be intimidated by Gulf, because the pheromones around Gulf are so strong which indicates that Gulf's alpha is someone who is extraordinarily strong.

"Mom!" Gulf shouted happily and jumped on to his mom to be hugged. Gulf's mother could smell Mew's strong pheromones on his son. Looking closely, he saw the mark on Gulf's neck. Gulf's mom looked at Mew who in turn only smiled like he has won a lottery.

"My baby looks so energetic! Breakfast is ready, go and have them." Gulf's mom said and kissed his son's forehead. He doesn't remember the last time he saw his baby was this happy after meeting his mate in the past lifetimes. Gulf's mom felt like he was dreaming.

"Okay Mom!" Gulf answered and ran to the dining room.

"Your majesty, you must take good care of my son. Don't make him sad... I want to see him this happy forever." Gulf's mother said to Mew.

"Don't worry mother, my mate, my future queen will forever be happy." Mew answered and then followed Gulf to have breakfast, as Gulf was calling him to go and feed him.

(1133 words)

[9 chapters + an epilogue is felt for completion!!]